Irony is...
... this bitch getting POTD:
Quote:foxglove wrote:

It's getting boring the way you all vote for each other, ya know? I thought the votes were suppose to be for good posts? This is actually stupid. Blah blah fucking blah
Anything a Mocker does will ALWAYS be termed stupid by her & a couple others...YET, we are interesting enough that they will spend time lurking & reading...Go figure.

Mock has changed me...I'll never be a "good" member in another forum ever again, having freedom of speech in here has spoiled me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mock is not a cesspool, goddamnit !...Assholes
Duchess Wrote:Mock is not a cesspool, goddamnit !...Assholes

So far, the people at Mock respect their rules better than the people at 24 respect their rules. That ain't a cesspool record.

:shock: ::bigg::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

So far, the people at Mock respect their rules better than the people at 24 respect their rules. That ain't a cesspool record.

Mind if we cross-post that?? :kiss::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Mind if we cross-post that?? :kiss::
If the open invite thread was still open, I'd snag his post and toss it up in there and sit back and watch Fox and Mill froth at the mouth. ::lmao::
I love this little gem from Millennium.......

"I have freedom of speech here..All I have to do is act civil. (Though I admit I falter)I thought that was what intelligent people do, discuss things in a civil manner with respect towards others."

Act civil?!, discuss things in a civil manner?!, respect towards others?!

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Oh yeah Mill, you are so civil and show so much respect to others!

::lmao::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hasn't Mill been a repeat offender??? ::dunno::
I had the same reaction OP did and I don't even know those people like you guys do...Whatta bunch of hypocrites.
All 3 POTD winners yesterday at 24 were from that open invite thread. Biggest winner was BD, then Mudd, then Fox. ::irk::
Ithought that thread was brilliant & I woulda paid money to see MF's face when he came upon it...Hahahaha...His reply was so funny...His responses like that are what make him so endearing.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:All 3 POTD winners yesterday at 24 were from that open invite thread.  Biggest winner was BD, then Mudd, then Fox.  ::irk::

The Fox Klux Klan always vote for each other.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:So far, the people at Mock respect their rules better than the people at 24 respect their rules. That ain't a cesspool record.

I'm competitive so, to me having our Admin. say this about our forum is like a trophy...In my opinion it deserves POTD status.

We are the champions ::bravo::
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:So far, the people at Mock respect their rules better than the people at 24 respect their rules. That ain't a cesspool record.

I'm competitive so, to me having our Admin. say this about our forum is like a trophy...In my opinion it deserves POTD status.

We are the champions ::bravo::
Agreed and voted. ::thumbs::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:All 3 POTD winners yesterday at 24 were from that open invite thread. Biggest winner was BD, then Mudd, then Fox. ::irk::

The Fox Klux Klan always vote for each other.
That's why I found it ironic that bitchface got POTD by accusing us of the same thing.