Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2015
Pats will lose, they are taking out the starters and if Denver wins will lose the home field advantage.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Did you see the Dolphins uniforms? hah Their whole body was the color of that smiley. Hahaha
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They were playing in their pajamas, its 80 degrees there. That's no place to play football! Dramaqueen

Last I looked Philly was at 35-30 what's the deal?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

We won. Those filthy bastards will be playing in London next year.

I feel like I should say something lovely about Coach Coughlin. I love to hate your team, I love beating your team and I particularly love sweeping your team. I respect your coaching talent. Happy Trails. Hibye
Pettine is looking for a job..
Here we go.

Win and we get the Seahawks, lose and we go back to Lambeau.

Not sure where the payoff is?
Erggh..this is getting painful to watch. If the Vikes can't do it tonight, I don't know when they ever will..

I don't see either of us going too far into the playoffs
(01-03-2016, 11:10 PM)crash Wrote: Erggh..this is getting painful to watch. If the Vikes can't do it tonight, I don't know when they ever will..

I don't see either of us going too far into the playoffs

Seattle or Carolina SHOULD be the team that comes out of the NFC. They're the most complete squads.

The AFC really looks wide open.
I wouldn't bet against the Chiefs in the AFC.
Wild Card Weekend is set:

Saturday:
Kansas City @ Houston
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Sunday:
Seattle @ Minnesota
Green Bay @ Washington

Earlier in the season, KC, PITT and SEA all won on the road against the teams they'll be playing.

Will they all do it again?

Today should be an interesting day in the NFL. I would like a brilliant, successful coach to fall into my lap. Please & thank you.

Smiley_emoticons_slash
(12-30-2015, 09:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I know I'm jinxing my club, but I feel like we're going to win in GB Sunday night.

If we win, however, we get the Seahawks at home the first week of the playoffs.

^ This could be a first.

So, I'm going to try it again.

I know Seattle beat us like a drum a month ago, dominating us in every facet of the game, but, I feel like we've turned a corner with our physicality, the temp will be around 10F and the Seahawks will naturally be somewhat overconfident.

I feel like we'll pull off a miracle.
(12-29-2015, 10:58 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 08:37 AM)Donovan Wrote: I think Ossweiler has the talent to be a franchise QB, and I expect next year he will be officially.
He's a FA next year so if Denver doesn't secure him someone else will. He looked pretty shaky in the first half and I don't think there's enough sample size to say he has what it takes yet. Time will tell, but I guarantee if he starts running into trouble Kubiac will pull the Manning trigger. And it's Osweiler (for the 3rd time).hah
Can I call it or what?
(01-04-2016, 11:56 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 09:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I know I'm jinxing my club, but I feel like we're going to win in GB Sunday night.

If we win, however, we get the Seahawks at home the first week of the playoffs.

^ This could be a first.

So, I'm going to try it again.

I know Seattle beat us like a drum a month ago, dominating us in every facet of the game, but, I feel like we've turned a corner with our physicality, the temp will be around 10F and the Seahawks will naturally be somewhat overconfident.

I feel like we'll pull off a miracle.
I'm pulling for them too, but i'm not as confident as you seem to be. My spidey senses are telling me Seattle beats the Vikes like a red headed step child.