Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2015

Some of the stuff going on with my team right now is shocking (Shady for example) but I feel a huge sense of anticipation and excitement. I'm looking forward to going up to training camp again but I want to have a fantastic Summer first.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think for guys like Peyton who live, eat, sleep, and breathe football, they don't know how to walk away when it's time. Same thing happened to Favre. Sure he wants another ring to cement his legacy. I just don't think he Wants wants it. So to speak. And yeah he probably should have retired. I'm sure a part of him doesn't want to end his career on a blowout like the last two years but I don't see next year going well for them.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Do your teams put out stuff like this? My team puts them out on a weekly basis during the season. They refer to them as pump up videos. Some are better than others. This is one of my favorites.

(03-05-2015, 11:33 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Frees up A LOT of space for FA. I don't like it it either and i'm sure Shady doesn't because the Bills O line sucks and isn't suited for his running style, but hey, we need to move forward and look at what's out there. Ingram would make a nice fit with Sproles and I believe Mr. Suh would look good in midnight green.
I'd rather draft a RB than pick one up in FA. This RB crop looks even better than the last two years... which produced like 10 starting RBs in rounds 2-6. I don't see Suh's fit with the birds. Cox is a locked-in DE, Thornton reportedly just got tendered a 2nd rounder... are you putting a disruptive Wide-9 interior lineman at Nose? Seems like a waste of talent.

(03-06-2015, 06:10 PM)Donovan Wrote: I think for guys like Peyton who live, eat, sleep, and breathe football, they don't know how to walk away when it's time.
Nail on the head. It's not like he goes thru tons of punishment, the old man just jumps on the ground when any rushers come unblocked, but it's a good living and playing is more fun than not-playing.

My team is makin' some moves today, baybay. Frank Gore is coming to Philly. Please let this be a good thing.

I didn't know he is thirty fucking two years old. 52
(03-07-2015, 09:15 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 11:33 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Frees up A LOT of space for FA. I don't like it it either and i'm sure Shady doesn't because the Bills O line sucks and isn't suited for his running style, but hey, we need to move forward and look at what's out there. Ingram would make a nice fit with Sproles and I believe Mr. Suh would look good in midnight green.
I'd rather draft a RB than pick one up in FA. This RB crop looks even better than the last two years... which produced like 10 starting RBs in rounds 2-6. I don't see Suh's fit with the birds. Cox is a locked-in DE, Thornton reportedly just got tendered a 2nd rounder... are you putting a disruptive Wide-9 interior lineman at Nose? Seems like a waste of talent.

(03-06-2015, 06:10 PM)Donovan Wrote: I think for guys like Peyton who live, eat, sleep, and breathe football, they don't know how to walk away when it's time.
Nail on the head. It's not like he goes thru tons of punishment, the old man just jumps on the ground when any rushers come unblocked, but it's a good living and playing is more fun than not-playing.
I was just tossing the idea out there because that was the buzz on ESPN regarding why the Iggs were clearing cap space. Personally I think our focus needs to be on the secondary when it comes to defense.

Free Agency in 4 12 hours, baybay! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Hate to break your heart but they just reported Frank Gore has backed out of the Philly deal. You know, coming here to this site I end up remembering way more news about other people's teams than I ever used to.

What's your take on what Stephen A Smith said about Chip Kelly maybe being racist in his coaching decisions, Duchess? Did you hear about it?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

You didn't break my heart, I knew about it yesterday. There is someone I'd love to see them sign but I'm afraid to say it out loud. It's too much to hope for and I'll be denied the pleasure of seeing the heads of Cowboy fans explode.

SAS is a dumbass. This isn't the first provocative statement I've seen him make about my team/coach. Apparently we have the whitest team in the NFL and much can be read into that. The "brothers" have questions. 78 He's such an ass.
(03-10-2015, 11:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You didn't break my heart, I knew about it yesterday. There is someone I'd love to see them sign but I'm afraid to say it out loud. It's too much to hope for and I'll be denied the pleasure of seeing the heads of Cowboy fans explode.

SAS is a dumbass. This isn't the first provocative statement I've seen him make about my team/coach. Apparently we have the whitest team in the NFL and much can be read into that. The "brothers" have questions. 78 He's such an ass.
More importantly, who the hell takes anything SAS says seriously?
Looks like Maxwell (corner) out of Seattle is a lock for 6 years.

They got rid of Nick for Sam Bradford. Who the hell is Sam Bradford?
(03-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Nick Foles for Sam Bradford?

As an a Eagles fan that wouldn't excite me.

Nick for Sam, yup. I've been reading about him. He's injury prone. This is not happiness making. 52

The Eagles board crashed. 28
(03-10-2015, 04:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Nick Foles for Sam Bradford?

As an a Eagles fan that wouldn't excite me.
Crap, he's making a run for Mariotta.
Trent Cole to the Colts

I saw that coming but I sure as hell didn't see Cary Williams going to the Seahawks. hah
(03-10-2015, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw that coming but I sure as hell didn't see Cary Williams going to the Seahawks. hah
Yeah we released Cole. Coach Carol should have looked at the film before he made that deal hah