IT'S ALL SALLY'S FAULT
(03-25-2015, 11:28 AM)sally Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 12:53 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 07:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Aussie I think you look very nice in that picture.

thats very nice of you to say that MWS. Very gentleman like. Now you are not going to get your old fella out now and brush it across my face I hope.

hah

Perhaps you should stop posting pictures of yourself then if you don't want to look like a glazed doughnut.

Yeah, pretty funny imagining me splooging all over my phone to Aussie's pic.

Aussie, the thought never crossed my mind, but it's nice to know you even thought about me jerking off to your pic.

Thanks, I think?
(03-25-2015, 10:35 AM)sally Wrote: I don't understand hand bags though. I don't know why anyone would pay thousands of dollars for a stupid bag.

I've never paid thousands for any of my handbags but I have paid hundreds. Handbags, bras and footwear are pretty much my only splurges. My jeans are Seven or Gap and I wear a lot of Ralph Lauren because his stuff is timeless. I don't spend much on trendy bullshit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Handbag talk makes me think of Ramsey.

I hope she and her family are doing okay -- she's not around here much these days.

I miss deciphering her posts.
(03-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yeah, pretty funny imagining me splooging all over my phone to Aussie's pic.

I always view that sorta thing as a cyber myth, guys jerkin' off while looking at someone's pix. Surely that doesn't REALLY happen.
(03-25-2015, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yeah, pretty funny imagining me splooging all over my phone to Aussie's pic.

I always view that sorta thing as a cyber myth, guys jerkin' off while looking at someone's pix. Surely that doesn't REALLY happen.

Ask Clang.

hah
(03-25-2015, 07:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: listen here Fat Albert, I just said what I paid, which is a bargain for the frames. As for you wearing $12 glasses, that's repulsive.

You really don't want to clean up your act do you? That's your call not mine. No glasses can be just fashion. Glasses can be functional, and glasses can be fashionable and functional.

Just because you neglect yourself and the way you present yourself to the world does not mean the rest of us have to follow your example.

Hey,hey, hey!hah
(03-25-2015, 03:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Ask Clang.

Nope never happens. On an unrelated note, I need to grab some more tissues to blow my nose before I peruse the member's picture gallery.
You people have no respect! Just remember I am the one who brought you the rope scarf. You can't have it both ways.
(03-25-2015, 10:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You can't have it both ways.

Thats not what my bisexual friends tell me.hah
(03-25-2015, 11:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You keep talking like that my dear and you will get yourself VIP status in my Aussie Club Blowing-kisses
(03-26-2015, 03:12 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 11:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You keep talking like that my dear and you will get yourself VIP status in my Aussie Club Blowing-kisses

8979BlushBrainexplode
Don't get me wrong Clangy, I am not bisexual, but I accept all whatever they do, it's none of my business. When I hear people 'gay bashing' I want to bash them.

I don't know what your response means, but I am presuming it is positive.
(03-26-2015, 07:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't know what your response means, but I am presuming it is positive.

Mixed emotions... super excitement, shyness, brain exploding confusion. But yeah overall positive response.
(03-24-2015, 11:30 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And any ammount of class isn't going to change the fact that he hit the nail on the head. You look like Sally Jesse Raphael.

I'm trying to read this thread but the typos are distracting.

FFS, proof read your posts, people!

....carry on....

45846688jerry
Commando Cunt Queen
I really don't notice brands and quite honestly, I think people that carry around big bags with LV all over them are shmucks. I purposefully avoid bags (or anything else) that carry logos all over them. It smells of "look at me, look at ME". I prefer my clothing, accessories, handbags to be good quality but I shun any logo apparent items. Tacky...ick.

Nouveau riche. Dramaqueen
Commando Cunt Queen
Duch is right (again), anyone who pays $2000+ for a purse is a dickhead.

I'd rather spend my money on pallets of flagstone or buy a junky old barn to renovate into a custom home. Yeah, baybay.
My husband owed his brother some money and he got pissed off when he saw on my husband's FB that we were on vacation in NYC and hadn't even paid him back yet.

To piss him off even more my husband was going to take a picture of me holding a Louis Vuitton bag and post it to his FB saying 'mama's got a new LV bag". But they had all the bags locked behind glass doors so we didn't do it.
(03-27-2015, 12:10 AM)username Wrote: I really don't notice brands and quite honestly, I think people that carry around big bags with LV all over them are shmucks. I purposefully avoid bags (or anything else) that carry logos all over them. It smells of "look at me, look at ME". I prefer my clothing, accessories, handbags to be good quality but I shun any logo apparent items. Tacky...ick.
Nouveau riche. Dramaqueen
The price of a womans garments doesn't mean squat to me as long as she looks good in them and they end up on my bedroom floor at some point.