Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anybody have a Keurig?
(03-29-2015, 12:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The station will be busy today.

hah

Thanks for not letting me down.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-29-2015, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 12:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The station will be busy today.

hah

Thanks for not letting me down.

Honestly, I just have a regular pot.

But I knew it'd give you a chuckle.

Chances are if there are people in my home they are here because I want them to be here. I wouldn't dream of telling them where they could serve themselves. I'm happy to take care of them, happy to serve them myself.

...but if you want a beer, you better look up when I say catch.
I'm in charge of beverages today.

Pretty easy.
That's the best job at a party... bartender!
We have a regular Mr Coffee type and a Keurig. I am up and out pretty early and fast so its great for making that one cup I get to take with me in the am.
Weekends I get to make a full pot of Deathwish, Good Stuff
(03-29-2015, 10:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Does anyone in Mock have a coffee station? MS?

I don't really have a coffee station, but I have that $1200 Jura Capresso machine you've heard me brag about before. It was a gift, not something I'd buy for myself.

I woke up one morning and found it infested with sugar ants after I already drank a cup. After running 50 cleaning cycles through it I was still disgusted by the thought of drinking any leftover ant larvae so I almost replaced it with a Keurig. But I couldn't get myself to part with it, I've never had better tasting coffee. Even with the ants.
(03-29-2015, 10:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I bet Aussie does.

Go fuck yourself you desperado.
(03-29-2015, 12:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: Flavored coffee makes me gag, I like a nice cup of black coffee but sometimes use a dash of half/half.

Same here.
For the record, I go to the coffee shop Gloria Jeans to get a nice coffee. I go to the donut king they make good coffees too with fresh donut deal and finally this morning McDonalds drive thru, $4.60 full milk hot chocolate and very nice. I don't mind being called crazy but I object to being called a snob, a food snob or coffee snob. I don't know about how to make shit, I have to be nice to people, engage them and interact with them in person and they make me nice coffees. The end.
(03-30-2015, 10:49 AM)sally Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 12:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: Flavored coffee makes me gag, I like a nice cup of black coffee but sometimes use a dash of half/half.

Same here.

Do you have 2 belly buttons?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-29-2015, 10:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Coffee station. Jesus.

How 'bout a beverage "station"? The Gaggia, VitaMix, burr grinder, presses and electric kettle . . . all neatly segregated from the other counter appliances.

The demitasse cups are behind these machines.

Like niggers behind whites, on a Mississippi bus, in the 50's.
(04-07-2015, 11:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 10:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Coffee station. Jesus.

How 'bout a beverage "station"? The Gaggia, VitaMix, burr grinder, presses and electric kettle . . . all neatly segregated from the other counter appliances.

The demitasse cups are behind these machines.

Like niggers behind whites, on a Mississippi bus, in the 50's.
hah I missed you.

Flavored cofee is the best(especially hazelnut). I can't drink a cup of coffee unless its at least half milk/cream and 3-6 splenda depending if its small, medium or large.

Ah, sugar milk with a dash of coffee.
I don't drink coffee but I love the smell of flavored coffee when it's brewing. My brother drank coffee all day long. French vanilla fat free latte from Quick Trip. He would always say it's the best $1.67 he spent all day. He was funny.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-08-2015, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Flavored cofee is the best(especially hazelnut). I can't drink a cup of coffee unless its at least half milk/cream and 3-6 splenda depending if its small, medium or large.

I'm sure the slaves would be happy to know what kind of fucking mess you're making out of their coffee.
(04-09-2015, 06:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ah, sugar milk with a dash of coffee.

Ah, black coffee, blecch with a scoop of sludge.
(04-09-2015, 10:11 AM)sally Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Flavored cofee is the best(especially hazelnut). I can't drink a cup of coffee unless its at least half milk/cream and 3-6 splenda depending if its small, medium or large.

I'm sure the slaves would be happy to know what kind of fucking mess you're making out of their coffee.

Fuck them niggers! If they don't like it they can go back to Africa or Columbia or wherever. Darkies and their dark roasted coffee....poop.
Clang have you ever heard of a coffee enema? You can use espresso but beware you'll be running around all day in search of something stupid that doesn't mean anything.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.