Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHAT A NICE COUPLE
Cuisine Match Making.

A few favorite couples.

[Image: hudson-29-03.jpg]
1. New York steak - cooked medium, PLUS a cheese/jalapeno enchilada.
Beverage: blended thick-salted 32 oz margarita with 2 tequila side-shot fillers.

2. Ribeye bone-in, 14 inch fat, cooked medium, PLUS a side of spaghetti with extra rich tomato garlic red chili marinara (no added sugar!).
Bev: Two 8-oz glasses of Cabarnet and a glass of sparkling water.

3. Toasted Cinnamon Pop Tart, PLUS a cup of sugar free dark chocolate Jello pudding.
Bev: 2 cups black coffee (with 2 shots Bailey's or Maker's Mark, on weekends only).

Got a favorite couple?
Bowl of Cap'n Crunch with fat free milk, PLUS 12 banana.
Bev: irrelevant

[Image: Captain%20Crunch-500x500.png]

(Probably unwise to start a food thread while slightly buzzed and preparing to start a diet; oh well...)
Crab Rangoon topped with rabbit poop.
(04-05-2015, 10:26 PM)sally Wrote: Crab Rangoon topped with rabbit poop.

Tsingtao or Fuzzy Navel to drink?

Nevermind, I'm gonna skip the poop (I hate that word).

12 serving of Crab Rangoon, PLUS another 12 serving of Crab Rangoon.
Bev: two bottles of Tsingtao.
Hard Salami and Cream Cheese(add pickles and bean sprouts for extra yum)

Diet Pepsi to drink with it.

I'm going to try that sometime, only I'll replace the poop with cocoa puffs or raisinets.
Chocolate

&

Peanut Butter
(04-05-2015, 10:51 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Chocolate
&
Peanut Butter

Baskin Robbins peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. 70

A peanut butter and banana sandwich on toasted wheat bread, PLUS a 12 cup of plain yogurt with cranberries. Bev: Diet A&W root beer.
Why are you guys still talking about rabbit poop? I was sick and tired of rabbits coming in back yard and eating all of my plants, even the cacti, so i had a two feet "invisible" fence put up to keep them out. My dog was also eating their poop...so problem is solved now....
Tiger Prawn + Avocado with seafood sauce. Otherwise known as a shrimp cocktail.
White chocolate Easter bunny and hot chocolate. With a pretzel.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Grilled cheese sandwich with mustard on hard sour dough, PLUS a cup of tomato soup.
(04-05-2015, 09:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 3. Toasted Cinnamon Pop Tart, PLUS a cup of sugar free dark chocolate Jello pudding.

That is gross. I think I really would rather eat rabbit poop. I didn't even like pop tarts as a kid, and I like pudding but not loaded with artificial sweetener. And why even eat sugar free pudding if you're eating it along side a sugar laden pop tart?
(04-05-2015, 10:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm going to try that sometime, only I'll replace the poop with cocoa puffs or raisinets.

Depending on what Chinese restaurant you get them from they might already have traces of feces in there.
I'm not big on sweets in general, but when it comes to cake, I put it in a bowl with about a half a cup of milk. No milk for my cake? No cake for me. I really don't understand why everyone doesn't do it that way.
(04-06-2015, 01:54 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 09:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 3. Toasted Cinnamon Pop Tart, PLUS a cup of sugar free dark chocolate Jello pudding.

That is gross. I think I really would rather eat rabbit poop. I didn't even like pop tarts as a kid, and I like pudding but not loaded with artificial sweetener. And why even eat sugar free pudding if you're eating it along side a sugar laden pop tart?

I love Cinnamon Pop Tarts.

I make pudding without sugar or sweetener. I don't know why, it tastes better to me without it. I don't like sugar or sweetener in iced tea or coffee most of the time either.

I do like some sugary treats and desserts once in a while (like Pop Tarts and Rocky Road Ice Cream), but I'm generally more of a salty dog than a sweet one.
(04-06-2015, 02:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 01:54 PM)sally Wrote:

I love Cinnamon Pop Tarts.

I make pudding without sugar or sweetener. I don't know why, it tastes better to me without it. I don't like sugar or sweetener in iced tea or coffee most of the time either.

So if you make your own pudding without sugar or sweetener because it tastes better without it then why are you eating Jello sugar-free pudding? Jello sugar free pudding has sweetener in it.

Plus I don't believe you make your own pudding from scratch.
Well, you've exposed me, sal. You're right -- I don't make pudding from scratch.

I just buy the sugar-free jello pudding powder in the box if I feel like making pudding.

If it already has sweetener in it, I don't taste it like I do in pre-made pudding (which I like too, just not as much and I don't buy it very often).

I'm not anti-sugar or anti-sweetener -- if it's in something that I like, I eat it. I like Fudgsicles for a low-cal snack and they're loaded with sweetener. I like diet soda once in a while too -- same deal.
Thank Christ we got to the bottom of that.

Jello boxed pudding only comes two ways, with real sugar or sugar free where the sugar is replaced with artificial sweetener. Weird that you can't taste the sweetener in it. I can taste that disgusting stuff a mile away. So anyway, when you said you make your own pudding without sweetener or sugar I assumed you meant that you make it from scratch. Then I thought that I know damn well she doesn't make pudding from scratch and what a strange thing to lie about.

I can't eat a sandwich without chips. Ever. No chips, no sammich. Tuna & chips.

Broccoli & ranch...for dipping.

Tony Tiger flakes & a banana...always.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]