Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts of Highway 20. (Missing women in OR killed)
5 videos telling about the killings along Highway 20 in Oregon from the 1970's-1990's. It begins with one woman telling her story of assault. Had there been more investigation into her situation these deaths might not have happened.
Very sad the way things were allowed to go unchecked.

You can find the rest on Youtube. Here is the 2nd one.

There's a ton of weird fuckers living in the woods of Oregon and Washington state. Deliverance weird.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Working close to the woods this summer has given me a view of a couple of creepers that has made me want to arm myself more especially if I plan on doing any backpacking trips again.

Ooohhhhh that sounds bad. Creepers. Ugh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-29-2019, 01:42 PM)MirahM Wrote: Working close to the woods this summer has given me a view of a couple of creepers that has made me want to arm myself more especially if I plan on doing any backpacking trips again.

A Ruger EC 9 is a small semi-auto that has an easy pull and goes for about 250.00

9mm and with hollow points can do some damage the first shot. You would need a safety coarse and have to practice often.

[Image: 7807632_01_new_ruger_ec9s_9mm__640.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That's a great small size and I think very reasonably priced.

Love Child, please don't go hiking without a weapon from now on. Monsters don't look like monsters.
I have bear spary at least for now.
I am going to invest in a GPS system as well.
I like that little gun! I think I could do that. I would def take some classes and practice. I know a friend who would be mroe than happy to take me to the shooting range.

It's pretty fucked up that we even have to think about carrying a weapon when doing nothing more than living our life.