Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Eat your wife
Saudi Arabia's highest religious authority has issued a fatwa allowing a starving man to eat his wife in order to save himself, causing a stir among the Kingdom's residents, London-based daily al-Quds al-Arabi reported.

Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh, according to the report, said that the act would display the wife's obedience to her husband and her willingness to become one with his flesh. [...]

Following the report Saudi media accused Iranian media of fabricating the fatwa, noting that the fatwa was not on the official's website.
I can see how those people would not believe it unless it was on the internet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't know what the problem is, that seems perfectly sensible to me.
(04-10-2015, 02:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: I can see how those people would not believe it unless it was on the internet.
Racist!!!

That's almost as bad as eating lamb :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Every time I click on "Today's posts" and see "Eat your wife" my mind goes straight into the gutter.
(04-10-2015, 02:07 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know what the problem is, that seems perfectly edible to me.

You're crazy.
When I said sensible, I meant as a sensible meal. You didn't have to change my post.
(04-10-2015, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Every time I click on "Today's posts" and see "Eat your wife" my mind goes straight into the gutter.

I thought the thread title was "Eat your wifi". I shocked myself several times trying to chew through the router cables.
Well since I'm apparently near anorexic, I might be a Scooby snack or something for him. He's not gonna get much of a meal gnawing on my chicken legs...but he'd have to catch me first.

[Image: running-chicken.gif]
Commando Cunt Queen

hah
(04-11-2015, 05:34 PM)username Wrote: Well since I'm apparently near anorexic, I might be a Scooby snack or something for him. He's not gonna get much of a meal gnawing on my chicken legs...but he'd have to catch me first.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Aww, you should let him make a small snack out of you. But, I get that you like the chase.

If you get tired of running you could just get a pole for the house, ya tease.

Everybody likes chicken strips.
If you don't eat her, someone else will
(04-11-2015, 05:34 PM)username Wrote: Well since I'm apparently near anorexic, I might be a Scooby snack or something for him. He's not gonna get much of a meal gnawing on my chicken legs...but he'd have to catch me first.

For now on we'll refer to you as butter legs.
I don't understand and totally agree with Six, eating your wife is a necessity in any healthy relationship!

Some get blown away, others eat each other, wouldn't want it any other way.
(04-11-2015, 09:47 PM)sally Wrote:

For now on we'll refer to you as butter legs.

Mmm...butter legs...70
As scrawny as her legs are if she donated them to KFC they'd throw them in the trash.
I would eat her then her pussy cat as a snack. The children are great little workers slaves for at least a few more years.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-10-2015, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...and 2 years later, it still does.
You talking bout User, or the mufdi dudes old lady?