Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU'RE A FUCKIN' BULLY

How dare any of you bully anyone in Mock. WTF is wrong with you people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm sorry Mom. I'll be nice.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Fuckem
Is that true?
(04-26-2015, 09:49 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Is that true?

Yes, me & my herd are bullies. Sally said so.111
Fuck Sally.

You can't take the opinion of someone who uses semen as a hair styling product all that seriously.
Commando Cunt Queen
You do realize I was joking, right? Since when have I ever given a fuck about what any of you say to MS? Bully the shit out of him until he can't take it anymore and drinks a bottle of Liquid Plumber, I don't care.
Sounds like a good Sunday afternoon to me!!

He's probably at his fake church pretending to be a righteous Christian while trying to get a handle on the boob sizes under the choir robes.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-26-2015, 02:46 PM)username Wrote: Sounds like a good Sunday afternoon to me!!

He's probably at his fake church pretending to be a righteous Christian while trying to get a handle on the boob sizes under the choir robes.

Have I shared this with you before?
When I remember some of the mocking that used to go on in here I wonder why so many of you have turned into pussies.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

OP, all of the bullying threads were done tongue in cheek. They are for a laugh, nothing more and shouldn't be taken seriously. I thought that given how over the top they are that it would be clear.
(04-27-2015, 08:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

OP, all of the bullying threads were done tongue in cheek. They are for a laugh, nothing more and shouldn't be taken seriously. I thought that given how over the top they are that it would be clear.

Stop bullying me.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

hah
(04-27-2015, 08:23 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: When I remember some of the mocking that used to go on in here I wonder why so many of you have turned into pussies.

Everyone has moved on from the old Mock...except you, of course.
Yet...you keep coming back for more, pussy .
I was talking with a good friend on the phone tonight and we were talking about real bullying. Not the shit that goes on in here. In here you have to have a thick hide and a good sense of humor. Took me ages still taking ages.

My friend and I were talking about bullying in nursing and it is rampant. We were saying there should be mandatory education to create an awareness and prevent it. I may have found my calling.
Only the strong survive. If you can't take it get out. The world is so full of pussies right now all it will take is someone who doesn't give a shit to walk right over people and rule them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-27-2015, 09:33 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: pussy .

I don't know, I imagine its like a septic wound or a haunted parlour.

Sally, have you bullied anyone lately?

You just know HotD & Donovan are bullying people somewhere. Using big words and stuff.
I imagine when HotD's niece got bullied in school, HotD went in and told her taunters that they don't even reference credible sources and then cited experts who deride the personal hygiene of those students.