Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU'RE A FUCKIN' BULLY
When I first read this again, I thought this was a new thread and I thought I don't remember saying that! But it was last year.
(04-26-2016, 08:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: When I first read this again, I thought this was a new thread and I thought I don't remember saying that! But it was last year.

Its good to see you posting more, I'm very interested in your thoughts dreams and aspirations.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-26-2016, 05:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You just know HotD & Donovan are bullying people somewhere. Using big words and stuff.

I threw down with a couple co workers who were running their mouths today. It got heated.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-26-2016, 09:23 PM)Donovan Wrote:

You just know HotD & Donovan are bullying people somewhere. Using big words and stuff.

I threw down with a couple co workers who were running their mouths today. It got heated.
They must have been undereducated angry white folks. Because that's what everyone who disagrees with you is.
(04-26-2016, 08:21 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 08:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: When I first read this again, I thought this was a new thread and I thought I don't remember saying that! But it was last year.

Its good to see you posting more, I'm very interested in your thoughts dreams and aspirations.

That's funny, because I was thinking the exact same thing about you! You first.
(04-27-2016, 12:09 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 09:23 PM)Donovan Wrote:

They must have been undereducated angry white folks. Because that's what everyone who disagrees with you is.

Not everyone, just you FOTY.

The only thing everyone who disagrees with me truly has in common...is that they're all wrong.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-27-2016, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 08:21 PM)Maggot Wrote:

That's funny, because I was thinking the exact same thing about you! You first.

I like Aussie posting more too.
yeh Dono but I think Maggot was coming from another planet.
I don't think I'd joke about bullying any place but in here. It's not really a laughing matter. I recently read about a middle school girl hanging herself because of bullying. That shit is so sad :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've never bullied anyone, it's never come to my mind to just fuck with people for no good reason, except here but that doesn't count. Even in elementary school it seemed like such a weird, ignorant thing to do.

I've never had any problems with my kids bullying other kids either. Like me I don't think they have that in them.
I white-knighted a lot during school years. I had a very large amount of rage built up and tended to take it out on bullies and "popular crowd" jackoffs once I was in jr high and high school mainly because they'd always fucked with the new kid. The outcasts were always the most accepting and loyal group of friends. When you want to lash out and don't fear repercussions people start to give you a wide berth. Christ I remember whole years of being at war with jocks or preppies or whatever group had gotten on my bad side. I think I was a little crazy.
Hey your Dono, your avatar is Dorian Gray. It is one of my favourite movies.
Actually it's a character called Arseface from the graphic novel/ imminent tv show Preacher, which I highly recommend at least giving a try. I put it there in honor of someone here giving me an unsolicited opinion of what they thought of me. Can't remeber who it was, maybe Fahqtoo or sally. There are so many who think I'm an arseface it's hard to narrow it down lol.

Dorian Gray is a damn fine story though, except for that godawful new versions in pictures like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and that awful one from 2009. ick.
Here's a fun fact: when The Picture of Dorian Gray was first published in serial form in 1890, it was considered so rough and sexualised and scandalous that the publishers deleted something like five whole chapters. The original fully restored collected novel wasn't fully published until 2011. It can be found at project Gutenberg.

PS I misspoke, the one I remember as being so awful was 2005 "modern" remake, with a chick as the artist. It was really pretty bad, like Ethan Hawke's Hamlet level of bad.
(05-01-2016, 05:27 PM)Donovan Wrote: Actually it's a character called Arseface from the graphic novel/ imminent tv show Preacher, which I highly recommend at least giving a try. I put it there in honor of someone here giving me an unsolicited opinion of what they thought of me. Can't remeber who it was, maybe Fahqtoo or sally. There are so many who think I'm an arseface it's hard to narrow it down lol.

Dorian Gray is a damn fine story though, except for that godawful new versions in pictures like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and that awful one from 2009. ick.

It wasn't me, I've never given an honest opinion of what I thought of you. Well other than being a humble bragger anyway.
I wouldn't hold it against you if you had, Jesus if I had a nickel for every person male or female who labelled me a fucking ass-face, I wouldn't have to dig in the couch cushions for gas money.

That's some humble bragging right there lol
Hey Dono, do me a personal favour, read the extra five chapters and then tell me about it. I am being lazy.

If you go into Google Books, and search 'The Art of Making Love', it comes up with this free medievil book that is original and written in old english but still easy to read. It's not about sex but actual love. I actually read that, it is very interesting and relevant. Thought you might like that one.
Actually you'd probably dig the extra content, it was all related to stuff that offended Victorian sensibilities: racy stuff, homosexual innuendo, shocking displays of debauchery. Fifty Shades of Great Expectations lol. I guess it reall turns the story into much more of a cautionary tale against excess and depravity.
Poor Oscar, when I hear his life story, it really breaks my heart. His children suffered and his wife. His downfall was that he was Irish. If he was British, they would have looked the other way, but I think they couldn't stand an Irishman taking the piss out of them or 'getting away with it'. He died prematurely and lonely. What he endured in prison must have been unbelievably ghastly.
A lot of the older authors were real adventure stories in their own right. Sometimes even better than their creations. Hemingway, Ian Fleming, Conan Doyle, Tolkien, Twain...had some straight up action and tragic heroes in that lot.