Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must have been a slow news day in Chi-town
Clickity-click-click-click

Ummm....less than a 12 oz makes news? And they feel the need to post the dudes picture? Must have been a slow news day. Jesus.....
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

hah Jesus Christ.

I totally believe that the author and distributor wanted the units of weed cited in "grams" instead of "ounces".

Lots of Americans have zero idea about metric units and 13 GRAMS! sounds much more incriminating than LESS THAN ONE HALF OF EVEN ONE LITTLE FUCKING OUNCE!

You know what I mean. Definitely a slow local news day.
I saw this story in a couple of news streams today.

Florida police last week investigated whether a kiss exchanged by seven-year-old elementary students amounted to “lewd and lascivious” behavior, according to an incident report.

Responding to “allegations” that the children kissed “on the lips” during class last Tuesday, a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office deputy was dispatched to the school to investigate, according to the report, which includes a charge description as “unnatural and lascivious.”

The report, which contains redactions, does not indicate the source of the kissing “allegations.”

Deputy April Culbreath reported speaking with a teacher who “witnessed the incident.” Thereafter, Culbreath concluded that there was “no indication that there was anything sexual about this incident” and no evidence that Florida state law had been violated. “This case should be closed unfounded,” Culbreath noted.

Worse than the fact that it's even a news story is the fact that a phone call from the school was ever placed.

I really hope it was a fellow 7 year old who called police and not an educator. Though, in all honesty, I bet there are more than a few dipshit uptight parents who would have been "worried sick" if they knew their kid was kissed by another kid and a teacher stood by and did nothing!!!

People are strange...