Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
David Cameron wins!
Prime Minister David Cameron won a stunning election victory in Britain, confounding poll predictions that the vote would be the closest in decades to sweep into office for another five years with a clear majority and his Labour opponents in tatters.

The sterling currency, bonds and shares surged on a result that reversed near-universal expectations of an inconclusive "hung parliament", in which Cameron would have had to jockey for power with Labour rival Ed Miliband.

The world can sigh a sigh of relief.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Some of my online friends from that part of the world are mad as hell, but I don't know enough about the politics over there to understand whether it's good or bad. My front yard looks pretty much the same as it did before he won, so I guess I remain indifferent.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I let my grass grow 4-5 " before I mow it down with a vengeance. I let the seeds pop out, at least for the first mow. After that it looks like a golf coarse. Much like elections, nothing happens right away.
How is he doing now?