Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Do" another Mock member
This is Syber "doing" Dutch; calm down MF; I mean imitating her.....how she would be if Dutch was in charge of the newbie area.

Pick another member and "do" them like Syber has "done" Duchess.

*picturing Duch, as Paula, 'in charge' of the Newbie area*

"I'm sorry sweety, but it's just not going to work for us"

"Mmmm no, your wit just isn't right for this forum"

"Love the look, but the brain needs work"

"Come back next year!!"

Hahahah

I should probably explain that my post is using the scenario of comparing Mock to 'American Idol' and how we are pretty much all a bunch of 'Simons', but Duch is more like 'Paula', because she tends to be more polite. Smiley_emoticons_wink
SyberBitch Wrote:Hahahah

I should probably explain that my post is using the scenario of comparing Mock to 'American Idol' and how we are pretty much all a bunch of 'Simons', but Duch is more like 'Paula', because she tends to be more polite. Smiley_emoticons_wink
And MF is like Randy and Opie is like Clay Aiken. I don't know where Sinister fits in.
No offense to Syberbitch, but it's a stupid analogy. Paula is a drug addled wreck that can barely make a coherent sentence and our D is an intelligent woman that can cut a person off at the knees with a single comment.
sally Wrote:I don't know where Sinister fits in.
I don't fit in anywhere. But that's not the point of the thread. Pick someone - anyone- FryGuy, for example, and go on and on about how Syber is a cow and he is incapable of saying anything else or coming up with any other thing to attempt to mock.

Here's Poophole; Antagonist is a liar and she fucks animals and I don't care that this thread is about the economy, I just want to keep saying that Antagonist is a liar and she fucks animals and is a liar. She's a liar, too.

Capice? ::bigg::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:No offense to Syberbitch, but it's a stupid analogy. Paula is a drug addled wreck that can barely make a coherent sentence and our D is an intelligent woman that can cut a person off at the knees with a single comment.
Oh, I wasn't comparing intellects, just the fact that Paula tends to be the 'nice one' on the show (though she can be downright catty too).
MF:

---------------
::lmao::
---------------

---------------
::finger::
---------------

---------------
::laugh::
---------------

SyberBitch Wrote:MF:

---------------
::lmao::
---------------

---------------
::finger::
---------------

---------------
::laugh::
---------------
Oh Christ, that is so accurate! Fuckin' MF and his one emoticon replies. I think he's just a post whore who wants to up his post count, the little bitch. ::LOL::
Sinister Wrote:
I don't fit in anywhere. But that's not the point of the thread. Pick someone - anyone- FryGuy, for example, and go on and on about how Syber is a cow and he is incapable of saying anything else or coming up with any other thing to attempt to mock.

Here's Poophole; Antagonist is a liar and she fucks animals and I don't care that this thread is about the economy, I just want to keep saying that Antagonist is a liar and she fucks animals and is a liar. She's a liar, too.

Fine, heres MF...

Is it really that much to ask you dopes to read a few simple rules, and don't be posting any gross stuff. Please post pictures of yourself if you're a women,and make em sexy because I'm a big, greasy, italian pervert. Heh.
Here's Liquid...

You are the dumbest, most boring cunt to ever enter Mock. You don't contribute anything to this place, absolutely nothing I tell ya! You are the fucking cunt of all cunts!
Guess who this is. ::gigg::

Thisdumb cow is the type I would bitch-slap just because she's annoying. For this, you will remain in here until you can prove yourself worthy of joining those of us with an IQ above 40. And I am also going to remove all those stupid-looking italics.

You didn't come up with an even passably clever screen name, you post in an annoying manner, and now you're threatening those of us who rule here? You'll be sweating it a bit longer now. Note the title of this area is initiation and TORTURE. Are you understanding what that means now, bimbo? In here, I will fuck with whom I choose and there ain't one fucking thing you can do about it. Including fucking with your italics.

Your keyboard commando attitude is a fucking joke. Boo-fuckin'-hoo.

I typed slowly and everything, so you could understand. Should I use smaller words, dimbulb? You're making no progress in getting out, retard.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
sally Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Fine, heres MF...

Is it really that much to ask you dopes to read a few simple rules, and don't be posting any gross stuff. Please post pictures of yourself if you're a women,and make em sexy because I'm a big, greasy, italian pervert. Heh.

::laugh:: Perfect!
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Guess who this is. ::gigg::

Thisdumb cow is the type I would bitch-slap just because she's annoying. For this, you will remain in here until you can prove yourself worthy of joining those of us with an IQ above 40. And I am also going to remove all those stupid-looking italics.

You didn't come up with an even passably clever screen name, you post in an annoying manner, and now you're threatening those of us who rule here? You'll be sweating it a bit longer now. Note the title of this area is initiation and TORTURE. Are you understanding what that means now, bimbo? In here, I will fuck with whom I choose and there ain't one fucking thing you can do about it. Including fucking with your italics.

Your keyboard commando attitude is a fucking joke. Boo-fuckin'-hoo.

I typed slowly and everything, so you could understand. Should I use smaller words, dimbulb? You're making no progress in getting out, retard.
I just read your intro thread and saw that Sinister had edited every one of your posts to remove the italics. ::laugh::
Sinister was so obnoxious ...
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I just read your intro thread and saw that Sinister had edited every one of your posts to remove the italics. ::laugh::
She certainly did...Hahahaha...That was a very long day...Mock was just a baby then...I prolly shoulda added a caveat to my previous post saying I plagiarized the content, it was taken from that day.
Middle Finger Wrote:Sinister was so obnoxious ...
WAS??? Past tense???? ::irk:: ::wait::
It's soamusing seeing us through the eyes of others & comparing Mock to AI made me laugh myself silly early this morning...I've compared us to the original cast of SNL, there is some hysterically funny dialog in the threads of Mock.
Sinister Wrote:

Oh I think I get it Sinister. I can choose anyone?

"No he was minding his own business, and happen to be in the vicinity of a drug dealer who for no reason started shooting at him and he happened to have a gun and shot the drug dealer. The drug dealer happened to die from the gunshot wounds The jurors thought he did something wrong. The rest of the world is fucked. I reckon I will get my bikey mates to beat shit out everyone who has a problem with this version of events. Not that I need them, I am a tough bitch who can flatten anyone myself. By the way have you seen a picture of my ass"

Kinda like that Sinister?
Sorry tell me again that I only mock Syberpig. ::thumbs::

"Grrrr.....I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.....grrrrr this is not a popularity contest.....grrrr where's my fucking coffee and cigarettes?..... ::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier::::angrier:: You know fuck all about the famous charitable works of biker gangs....where the fuck is my coffee?..... :;beat::::bang::12"
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
N'Shit