Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey..that rib was mine..BITCH
Police: Woman gets fork in eye in dispute over last rib
Sabrina Davis (Delaware County Sheriff)
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) -- Police say an Indiana woman stabbed another woman in the eye with a fork in a dispute over the last rib at a barbecue.

The Star Press ( http://tspne.ws/1KzvfuJ ) reports a 45-year-old woman was arrested Sunday night on a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness.

[Image: rib_zpsyksp3zpz.jpg]

An affidavit says the woman was attending a barbecue in Muncie when she raised the ire of the host's daughter by "taking the last rib from the kitchen."

The affidavit says the woman told police that the daughter accused her of "taking all the food," so she stabbed her in the eye.

Police say the woman maintains she acted in self-defense and that the homeowner's daughter was brandishing a knife.

The woman was in the Delaware County jail on $5,000 bond as of Tuesday
That's the kind of woman that leaves fur when she gives a hickey.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Seems like a lot of fights are breaking out over meat lately. Maybe we could keep them all contained here.

MADISON – A 19-year-old Madison man faces charges after police say he grew upset over someone taking the last piece of sausage.

Around 3:30 a.m. on May 12, Madison Police Officer Lisa Esposito was dispatched on a report of a dispute at a Main Street home, Madison Police Lt. Joseph Cirella said in a news release.

After Esposito arrived, she learned that Thomas Bacon allegedly assaulted another person in the house for eating the breakfast meat, Cirella said. It is not clear how the two men are linked, nor why Bacon's temper was brought to a such a sizzle.

Bacon was charged with simple assault and released pending an upcoming appearance in Madison Municipal Court, the lieutenant said.

What the hell is wrong with people. Rational people don't fight over ribs & bacon for fuckssake. I'd rather eat out of a dumpster than ever call attention to myself in that manner. Goddamn. I laugh reading this stuff but I'm sorta kinda horrified too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bacon fighting over sausage. The headline writes itself.
(05-28-2015, 11:58 AM)sally Wrote: Seems like a lot of fights are breaking out over meat lately. Maybe we could keep them all contained here.

MADISON – A 19-year-old Madison man faces charges after police say he grew upset over someone taking the last piece of sausage.

Around 3:30 a.m. on May 12, Madison Police Officer Lisa Esposito was dispatched on a report of a dispute at a Main Street home, Madison Police Lt. Joseph Cirella said in a news release.

After Esposito arrived, she learned that Thomas Bacon allegedly assaulted another person in the house for eating the breakfast meat, Cirella said. It is not clear how the two men are linked, nor why Bacon's temper was brought to a such a sizzle.

Bacon was charged with simple assault and released pending an upcoming appearance in Madison Municipal Court, the lieutenant said.
Bacon had a beef with some dude over a sausage, but surely Bacon won't fry for it.hah
Well, not a food related asshole behavior, but fitting for this thread anyway. An 82 year old man in Florida slashed the van tires of an 80-some year old woman at a Bingo hall because she dared to sit in HIS favorite seat. How dare she.

I like to hear about seniors being feisty. I think it's great they have the energy to be. I hope I do too!

I understand slashing tires is a little more than feisty.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've never slashed a tire so I don't know how tough they are.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.