Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA 2015 FINALS
Do the Warriors get to move out of Oakland now?
(06-17-2015, 07:29 AM)Cutz Wrote: Do the Warriors get to move out of Oakland now?

"Fuck Oakland". "Fuck Oakland", you said when you projected Cleveland to win the series.

The winners are staying put, loser. hah
Lebron didn't look like the best player in the world last night.
Yeah, Gunnar, it wasn't his best game.

But, he took the Cavs further than most were predicting when Irving injured-out, with a lot of help from some unexpected badasses.

I think LeBron is probably still the best basketball player in the world, or at least one of them. Steph Curry is right up there too. Steph stalled out for a couple of games at the start of the series and LeBron kinda did the same (by LeBron standards) at the end of the series.

Still, LeBron led the entire Finals in scoring, rebounding and assists - becoming the first player to accomplish that feat. He nearly became the second player to be named Finals MVP from a losing team (Jerry West did it in 1969) as he received four of the 11 media votes for the award despite his team losing the series 4-2.
(05-29-2015, 02:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, don't know if you noticed that my club won the lottery for this year's #1 overall pick. Who do you think the Wolves should take, Jahlil Okafor or Karl-Anthony Towns?

I see you grabbed Towns, I think that's a major score for the Timberwolves MS.

The Lakers took D'Angelo Russell, and Okafor ended up getting picked by the 76ers.

2015 NBA Draft Picks: http://www.si.com/nba/2015/06/25/2015-nb...ll-results
My 22 year old says Towns will be an All-Star.

Hope he's right.
Of course he's right. KAT is a beast. Big man that can get the ball in the net down low AND plays defense. Okafor went to my town's club, and I'm less than ecstatic.
Looks like Cutz might just have what it takes to achieve "smarter than a 5th grader" status after all.

He's gotten something right for the first time in days. 44

KAT is a badass on the court; fun to watch on offense and defense.

He's definitely got future all-star potential.