Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA 2015 FINALS
The officiating of game 2 is getting trashed across the board, MS.

Some of the calls you questioned were examined and determined to be bad calls.

I hope the officials do better tonight. Game 3 coming up in 45 minutes.
I'm saying Warriors by 10+ points tonight.

How about 101-85?
I wish I was as optimistic about the Warriors winning tonight, MS.

I think Steph's gonna do it like he needs the money tonight. He'll redeem himself.

But, I gotta give a slight advantage to the Cavs for the first Finals game on their home court.

I think the Cavs are gonna take this one by a hair, but I hope I'm wrong and the Warriors pull it out.
(06-09-2015, 09:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I wish I was as optimistic about the Warriors winning tonight, MS.

I think Steph's gonna do it like he needs the money tonight. He'll redeem himself.

But, I gotta give a slight advantage to the Cavs for the first Finals game on their home court.

I think the Cavs are gonna take this one by a hair, but I hope I'm wrong and the Warriors pull it out.

^ if that happens, I'm available to comfort you.

Via Mock, of course.
I might need some Southern Comfort over Midwestern comfort. Smiley_emoticons_smile

It's very early in the game, but the Cavs look dominant already.

Steph's gotta pick it up and we really need Klay to play like he did on Sunday.
I think the Warriors are gonna make a come back and put a bunch of points on the board in the last minutes of the 3rd and in the 4th quarter. But, it won't be enough to quash the Cavs' momentum.

If Steph Curry doesn't get his head and his ass in the game, it's gonna be an effin' blow out.

That damned Aussie Delle in place of Irving has thrown Steph off and psyched him out, IMO. Delle works his ass off and deserves a lot of credit.
The Cavs look awesome.

No other way to describe it.
We look like effin' amateurs.

Still enough time to get in the game. That's what I love about basketball. It's anybody's game no matter what the score going into the 4th.

C'mon guys!
(06-09-2015, 10:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Cavs look awesome.

No other way to describe it.

We were posting at the same time, MS.

There was one other way to describe it, namely "we (Warriors) look like effin' amateurs".

hah
Yeah! Warriors on the comeback in the 4th.

Down to a 6-point lead for the Cavs.
Cavs up by 30 in the 3rd.

Cut to a 1-point lead in mid 4th.

Back up to 7-point lead with under 2 minutes left in the game.

You sticking with your Warrior's by 10 prediction MS?
(06-07-2015, 11:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Wow!

Steph Curry is no Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant or LeBron James.

Shit, you were right.

Hopefully, he'll get there soon.

(06-09-2015, 10:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think the Warriors are gonna make a come back and put a bunch of points on the board in the last minutes of the 3rd and in the 4th quarter. But, it won't be enough to quash the Cavs' momentum.

If Steph Curry doesn't get his head and his ass in the game, it's gonna be an effin' blow out.

That damned Aussie Delle in place of Irving has thrown Steph off and psyched him out, IMO. Delle works his ass off and deserves a lot of credit.

I'm a god damned psychic (unfortunately).

See you courtside on Thursday night, MS. Game 4 will be a 6+ game for the Warriors.
Game 3 Results

Cavs took it by 5

Final Score:
Cleveland Cavaliers: 96
Golden State Warriors: 91

SERIES:
Cavs: 2 games
Warriors: 1 game

Next game:
Thursday, 611 in Cleveland
Nice call tonight HotD.

A. I underestimated the heart and toughness of the Cavs.

B. I overestimated the scoring ability of Golden State.

C. Unless Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green drastically improve their individual games, CLE will win this.

Can Steve Kerr make the adjustments needed? GS trailed Memphis 2-1 too, then won the next 3.

Game 4 will be a doozy.
I'm winning.
(06-10-2015, 12:43 AM)Cutz Wrote: I'm winning.

Enjoy it while you can, mister.

The Warriors are gonna win tomorrow night in Cleveland and tie the series up 2 - 2.

Have you been watching any of the games Cutz?
I watched Lebron bow to Jim Brown.
(06-10-2015, 12:01 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Game 4 will be a doozy.

No doubt.

The Warriors were down 2 - 1 in the play offs against Memphis and then took the series with three straight wins.

They need to be in that fired-up re-claim mode tonight and come home with a tied series.
Some Warriors need to show up (Barnes, Green, Bogut). They collectively need to be tougher and grittier.

James and Dellavadova may just beat them down again.
The Dubs heard you MS, definitely tougher and grittier tonight.

Everyone's shown up (though Curry still seems stifled to me). Good close game through the 3rd.

I'm sticking with my Warriors by 6+ prediction.

But, I'll be just as happy if it's Warriors by 1.