Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
An example of media hype
I see corporate greed, but I also see government greed. Both are despicable.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-18-2021, 05:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see corporate greed, but I also see government greed. Both are despicable.

Look at Scott Gottlieb: sits on Pfizer's board of directors while serving as commissioner of the FDA. Does the corporate media call out this blatant conflict of interest? No, they do the opposite, and trot him out as a "trusted authority", and it's the exact same story with Anthony Fauci. Anyone who isn't corrupt is censored for spreading "misinformation".

How are they able to get away with something so blatant? Social psychology. Once people adopt a group identity -- any identity, it matters not which one -- mob psychology takes over, which as you probably know is extremely primitive. Everyone who doesn't agree with your tribe is a "fascist" or "Nazi" that must be dealt with accordingly. You see this in Africa, and you see it in the so-called civilized world.

If you want to know how politics really works, don't bother reading a poly-sci textbook, read The Art of War. Everything that applies to geography also applies to demographics. Machiavelli's The Prince also gives insight into this.
Fox news had a correspondent that said an old lady got trampled at the Canadian truckers protest. She was called out and later the headline said it was a lie. A few hrs later the Canadian news was saying someone got trampled.............................WTF who do you believe?  Secret  

Methinks news needs to marinate a bit.
You put the tramp in trample.
It's a damn good thing they don't ride elephants.
Speaking of "trampled", has anyone seen the footage of the DC police officer beating the "insurrectionist" who was unconscious after being trampled?
No, I haven't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-21-2022, 04:03 PM)rothschild Wrote: Speaking of "trampled", has anyone seen the footage of the DC police officer beating the "insurrectionist" who was unconscious after being trampled?

The officer was probably just gently poking the insurrectionist with his baton to make sure they were okay and still alive like a good Samaritan should. hah Tin+foil+hat+smiley
Officer Lila Morris beat the unconscious person on the head until she was stopped by her fellow officers. Rosanne Boyland died shortly after, almost certainly from blunt head trauma because the full autopsy report was withheld from her family.
What goes around comes around LOL

[Image: FVuYm9zXsAA-LhZ.jpg?resize=600%2C509&ssl=1]
He fucked around and found out.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He will cry, yes, yes.
Here is an examplle of people seeing the devil where the devil is not. Here is an example of people having fear and being ignorant.