Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Bananas actually produce more antioxidants as they age so you shouldn't throw out the brown ones. I don't paticularly like them when they start turning spotted, but they're not bad mixed into a smoothie.
(07-19-2019, 11:21 AM)sally Wrote: mixed into a smoothie.

How about posting up some recipes. HuhHuhHuh? Something you've made for yourself or others.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-19-2019, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How about posting up some recipes. HuhHuhHuh? Something you've made for yourself or others.

A strawberry smoothie sounds good right now, that's it off to find some rum and pu my filter grids. Hi ho
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sally can eat a Banana in one bite.
(07-19-2019, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I usually make them for my daughter, I just cut up whatever fruit I happen to have and throw it in the blender with milk and ice and sometimes yogurt and then push the smoothie button on the blender. And voila you have a smoothie.
Pineapple/vanilla ice cream I'm in love with youuuuuuuuuu. You make me wanna go wa wa ......wa wa! Especially when I run out.
(07-22-2019, 01:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: wa wa

There are convenience stores here called that. WaWa. Ranks up there with Piggly Wiggly.
They are building WaWa's all over th place here. People love that place. All the construction workers can get their gas, smokes and breakfast burritos and what have you. You go in there at 7 in the morning and it will be a suasage party.
I was surprised to see "7-11" stores in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) I thought 7-11's were only in NE.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

One of the grocery stores here is called Food Lion which I think is equally as silly as Wawa.
I bet I could eat a ring of shrimp right now.
Mmmm. Lots of horseradish in the cocktail sauce! NomNomNom
I just ate the last of my roast beef.
Blah Blah Blah
A hotdog is not a sandwich.   The_Villagers
[Image: ug3pZ4G.png]
Whoa, I didn't expect that.
You didn't ask for two feet of sketty?