Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
(05-19-2020, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: I can't find the thread where I ragged on someone about sugar cereal so...

I'm confessing I ate Lucky Charms and they were great.
The generic version "Magic Stars" is almost as good, just not great shapes like yellow moons, purple horseshoes and red balloons.
Aussiebitch was here today.  Compcoff
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think the last time I ate a bowl of cereal was 8 years ago when I was pregnant. I liked frosted mini wheats.
With pickles.
I got a bunch of Krave cer, because it was free.  It's like eating smores without the marshmallow.    I kinda like it.
These are easy if you haven't already tried them. You just beat up some eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper or other seasonings, add whatever diced veggies, meat or cheese that you'd like and scoop it into muffin tins sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until cooked through. Then you can put them in the fridge and re-heat in the microwave for a quick healthy breakfast or snack. Mine have kale, tomatoes, asparagus, onion, dill, jalapenos and ham because that's what I had on hand.

[Image: FhWfOyFl.jpg]
I imagine my kids heads would look like that if I mashed them up and stuck them on a clam. I may need to re visit my latent hostility in a more modern sense.
one girl six cups
(05-20-2020, 06:42 PM)sally Wrote: These are easy if you haven't already tried them. You just beat up some eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper or other seasonings, add whatever diced veggies, meat or cheese that you'd like and scoop it into muffin tins sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until cooked through. Then you can put them in the fridge and re-heat in the microwave for a quick healthy breakfast or snack. Mine have kale, tomatoes, asparagus, onion, dill, jalapenos and ham because that's what I had on hand.

I've always wanted to try and make those. If I ever get cooking on a regular basis, I'm going to have those every morning for breakfast.
tapatio sucks
(05-20-2020, 10:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: tapatio sucks
Yeah I'm not a fan either, but I went through all the other hot sauces already, except for the ghost pepper one that is so hot its unbearable.
(05-20-2020, 10:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 06:42 PM)sally Wrote: These are easy if you haven't already tried them. You just beat up some eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper or other seasonings, add whatever diced veggies, meat or cheese that you'd like and scoop it into muffin tins sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until cooked through. Then you can put them in the fridge and re-heat in the microwave for a quick healthy breakfast or snack. Mine have kale, tomatoes, asparagus, onion, dill, jalapenos and ham because that's what I had on hand.

I've always wanted to try and make those. If I ever get cooking on a regular basis, I'm going to have those every morning for breakfast.

They look good enough to eat! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Minus the ham & jalapenos I would stuff that puppy in my mouth right now! Whole! That's only a tiny exaggeration, I'm famished.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They come together in 5 mins and you can mix in whatever you like. Im doing some with spinach and mushrooms next.
I'm going to try those and am not sure what i will stick in them.
Just make sure you spray the muffin cup good with Pam.
(05-21-2020, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: Just make sure you spray the muffin cup good with Pam.

Well yeah!  hah I'm a hot mess if I don't.

Before covid,  I used to make a variant of these every weekend.  It's the easiest way to feed a bunch of teenagers breakfast.
I'm all about the easiest when it comes to cooking. Some things I manage well but I never ever boast about it. I would hate to give anyone the impression I WANTED to prepare anything.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]