Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Yes! Thats all I ate in Slovenia. Go Hot Horse!!!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
I bet the stallion was alive and appreciated your attention to detail.
(02-08-2017, 10:11 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 09:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What's for lunch, Sally? Do you like fresh spinach in a garden salad? Mmmm. Crap, I don't want to go back out.

Fresh spinach is awesome. I get it on my Subway sub every time. Popeye knew what he was doing.

Would you stop talking about Subway. You're starting to remind me of that creep Jared. Except you don't molest 14 year old girls and you haven't lost a pound.

Subway. Eat flesh(of 14 year old girls).

I could be the next Jared. I eat Subway every day at work for breakfast and lunch. Its a convenience thing. Its the closest place to my office. If they gave us a longer lunch break or I actually cooked and had leftovers I'd eat something besides Subway.

Sorry. *zips mouth*
(02-09-2017, 01:53 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 10:58 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 10:31 PM)sally Wrote: I'm a big fan of spinach. Fresh, steamed, sautéed, creamed, casseroled, Greek spinach pie, cream of spinach soup, spinach salad, spinach and cheese stuffed potatoes, spinach and sausage empanadas, spinach this, spinach that...
Good! I got a question for you. But Ill ask another one instead. While holidaying in Italy I enjoyed a pie type thing that was full of spinach and some sort of cheese. Would you kind lady know what it is so I can go out and buy a fucked up tasteless version of it here?

I don't know. Was it in a pie crust like a quiche or wrapped in dough like a stromboli? Either way you should try making your own.
Pie pastry and I have.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

I've got this zero fat, limited calories goodie. Sally won't approve though. It's angel food cake mix with one can of crushed pineapple. That's it, two ingredients only. Bake as directed. I like it because it satisfies my craving and the consequences are next to nothing.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I have a yen for corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes.
(03-14-2017, 11:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a yen for corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes.

Mmm...corn on the cob with butter and pepper. *drools*

I have a yen for some fresh pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries.
(03-14-2017, 04:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have a yen for some fresh pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries.

That sounds good too! I make fruit kabobs sometimes. Nom Nom Nom

Do any of you like bean soup?

Did you not read my post in the cleaning out the fridge thread?

I make different kinds of bean soups often because it's healthy and I can use up what other kinds of vegetables I have in the fridge. Carrots looking a little old and wrinkly, just throw them in some bean soup. No one will ever know they've been sitting in the back of the fridge for months.
(03-22-2017, 02:17 PM)sally Wrote: Did you not read my post in the cleaning out the fridge thread?

I make different kinds of bean soups often because it's healthy and I can use up what other kinds of vegetables I have in the fridge. Carrots looking a little old and wrinkly, just throw them in some bean soup.

I read all your posts and sometimes when I have reason to scroll back I discover I've missed something because you like to edit and add on.

I'm going to soak beans tonight and make soup tomorrow. I'll squint my eyes and throw a meat heavy ham bone in.
(03-22-2017, 02:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 02:17 PM)sally Wrote: Did you not read my post in the cleaning out the fridge thread?

I make different kinds of bean soups often because it's healthy and I can use up what other kinds of vegetables I have in the fridge. Carrots looking a little old and wrinkly, just throw them in some bean soup.
[size=medium][i]

I read all your posts and sometimes when I have reason to scroll back I discover I've missed something because you like to edit and add on.

That's an annoying habit I have. I don't know why I just don't read what I wrote the first time and make any changes before hitting reply.

I usually forget to soak the beans so I do the quick soak method where you bring them to a boil and let them sit in the hot water for an hour. Works just as well.
I usually forget about soaking them too so I throw them in the crock pot and let them run all day while I am at work.
Refrigerator stray veggies go in there with them
(03-22-2017, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do any of you like bean soup?

Yes, when its called chili. hah

I love black beans and kidney beans.
(03-22-2017, 04:28 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I usually forget about soaking them too

I talked about it and forgot to soak them anyway. *sigh*
Is it wrong that I'm eating clam chowder with oyster crackers for breakfast?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

No, not at all. I love cold pizza for breakfast. Nom Nom Nom
(03-27-2017, 09:48 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is it wrong that I'm eating clam chowder with oyster crackers for breakfast?

It's better than the slim jims and a bag of chips I sometimes grab for breakfast.
(03-22-2017, 02:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'll squint my eyes and throw a meat heavy ham bone in. [/i][/size]

"Meat heavy"? Jesus Christ, I'm a dumbass sometimes. Why the hell didn't I just say meaty. *sigh*

...aaaand that's the second time today I've quoted myself.

I like brussel sprouts, do you?
I like brussel sprouts very much.