Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Anyone ever have banana pudding made using vanilla wafers? Is that a southern thing?

I might be having a senior moment and repeating myself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jesus and Moses was in a boat eating vanilla wafers with banana pudding and Moses says to Jesus " hey kid, i wonder if I still got it" Jesus says "what?" so Moses gets up and parts the pond they are on. Jesus says "Yeah.......watch this....." Moses says don't do it kid don't do it. Jesus says bah! here watch this and steps out of the boat and sinks like a rock. Moses pulls him up and says "see, I told you not to do that!" Jesus says "what happened I was good at that" Moses says "yeah but that was before you had holes in your feet".
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-31-2017, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Anyone ever have banana pudding made using vanilla wafers? Is that a southern thing?

I might be having a senior moment and repeating myself.

Yes its a Southern thing and Yes I have made it. Do you have a double boiler?
(05-31-2017, 03:17 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Do you have a double boiler?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Hahaha! Just kiddin'. I think I might have one, actually. I don't like to have to use this shit but I do like having gadgets and other "special" type stuff. It's a pot that sits atop another pot filled with boiling water, right?
(05-31-2017, 02:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Jesus and Moses was in a boat eating vanilla wafers with banana pudding and Moses says to Jesus " hey kid, i wonder if I still got it" Jesus says "what?" so Moses gets up and parts the pond they are on. Jesus says "Yeah.......watch this....." Moses says don't do it kid don't do it. Jesus says bah! here watch this and steps out of the boat and sinks like a rock. Moses pulls him up and says "see, I told you not to do that!" Jesus says "what happened I was good at that" Moses says "yeah but that was before you had holes in your feet".

hah

My stomach is growling so loud you all should be able to hear it.
You missed breakfast? They were serving 3 eggs over easy 3 Portuguese sausages, home fries and 3 french toast. at least that's what I had.

Mmmmm french toast, one of my favs. Nom Nom Nom. I usually only have it on Christmas morning. I went out and cut the grass around the pool to take my mind off the growling.
Damn. My stomach is growling now. I think I'll see if my Dad and my brother are ready to order something in a few minutes. Maybe some Chinese? Hmmm...
(06-09-2017, 06:59 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Damn. My stomach is growling now.

I'm so fuckin' hungry I could gnaw on your arm. I don't think I'm exaggerating at all.
That's not my arm.

Oh dear. I really need to stop seeing things as a sexual innuendo.
(07-08-2017, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 06:59 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Damn. My stomach is growling now.

I'm so fuckin' hungry I could gnaw on your arm. I don't think I'm exaggerating at all.

I'm so full I could burst. My brother won free burritos for a year from Moe's and he's sharing the prize with me. Such a big burrito and so much chips, queso and salsa. Welcome to Mexico.

*burp* *wet toot*
Speaking of Mexico I've been drinking Micheladas lately. Clamato juice mixed with lime juice, hot sauce, dash of Worcestershire and Mexican beer with a chili salt rim. Most people think it's gross, but I think it's delicious and refreshing.
Too much sodium.
It's sodium city, but will cure a hangover in no time.
I like real spicy see through bloody marys.
jj

There's nothing like a good Bloody Mary, Rum & Coke, Sea Breeze, (when it's made right) Vodka & Seven up, and sissy drinks Pina Colada, Mud Slide, and White Zinfidel
That's when I do occasionally drink.
It's going on 12 noon, so now that I mentioned those drinks, I have the makings to make a perfect Sea Breeze, so see ya, cheers! Relaxed Drink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Its been a while since I've had hard liquor its usually a winter thing, now I'm starting to think my thinking is messed up.