Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
I cannot even imagine drinking that witches brew. Wait.............I just watched the video, I meant slurp but what the heck do you do with the lime guts?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-25-2017, 08:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: And have some shots!

I got it.
I'm not slurping up a half dozen dicks if that's what he meant. Save that shit for Aussie and LoveChild.
(08-26-2017, 02:08 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not slurping up a half dozen dicks if that's what he meant.

His mind goes straight into the gutter & I'm pretty sure MS' followed. Mine didn't though, honey. I just wanted you to slurp several tequila jello shots & show your boobs. That's all I was thinking. 41
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well if I slurped several tequila shots I probably would end up giving a blowjob to someone. Not a half dozen though, that's a bit extreme.
(08-26-2017, 02:32 PM)sally Wrote: Well if I slurped several tequila shots I probably would end up giving a blowjob to someone.

MAAAAAARK! Fire up the RV, doll.
I'll make sure to get one with plenty of head room.

Does salt & pepper go bad? Askin' for a friend.

I still think their songs suck.
(12-16-2017, 06:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The salt, no, as it is a mineral

Pepper if kept dry is ok for a few months. Over time, the oils in it dry out and it looses it's flavor.
But if it gets wet it will get moldy!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-16-2017, 07:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: The salt, no, as it is a mineral

Pepper if kept dry is ok for a few months. Over time, the oils in it dry out and it looses it's flavor.
But if it gets wet in will get moldy!

Thanks, Cars! I was pulling out my holiday dishes and noticed the salt & pepper shaker are still fairly full.

I know I could have googled that.
(12-16-2017, 07:52 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 06:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The salt, no, as it is a mineral

But if it gets wet it will get moldy!

Pepper only lasts a few months???? Holy sheep shit! My disposable pepper shaker is like 5 years old. Fuck, I need to go through my cabinets now.
I once found little worms in a Paprika shaker. Now I always look inside them spices.
I'm a freakin spice hoarder. I went through my spice cabinet last nigh. I had 5 bottles of vanilla extract, and one of them expired in 2012. Also multiple jars of oregano, parsley, garlic, and disposable pepper shakers. I decided to toss everything and start fresh.
Trader Joes has an awesome Garlic Salt shaker/grinder
I had no idea how costly a tiny bottle of good vanilla is.
(12-17-2017, 10:49 AM)cannongal Wrote: I'm a freakin spice hoarder. I went through my spice cabinet last nigh. I had 5 bottles of vanilla extract, and one of them expired in 2012. Also multiple jars of oregano, parsley, garlic, and disposable pepper shakers. I decided to toss everything and start fresh.

Me too. I just keep buying them and shoving the old ones to the back. I don't know why I do it.
(12-17-2017, 10:49 AM)cannongal Wrote: I'm a freakin spice hoarder. I went through my spice cabinet last nigh. I had 5 bottles of vanilla extract, and one of them expired in 2012. Also multiple jars of oregano, parsley, garlic, and disposable pepper shakers. I decided to toss everything and start fresh.

Good for you, bet things will be tasting better!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm so fuckin' hungry. SALLLLLLLYYYYYYY! What's for lunch?