• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Meatloaf!

:(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He sings good!
Shit, wrong thread.
(02-28-2018, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so fuckin' hungry. SALLLLLLLYYYYYYY! What's for lunch?

The Ladies Luncheon Salad.

It's a trio of individual scoops of tuna, shrimp and chicken salads on a bed of mixed greens and garnished with fresh tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, baby pickles and boiled eggs. Served with crackers and homemade dressing on the side, preferably blue cheese.
I didn't eat lunch today, but that's what I would have liked.
I love your Martha Stewart aura even though she was known as a bitch throughout Antiques alley.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've heard she's a real cunt.
I heard she fucks like a racist horse.
What does that even mean? Seriously. WTF.

(02-28-2018, 09:04 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't eat lunch today, but that's what I would have liked.

I skipped breakfast the other day and had a big brunch instead with friends and had that hypoglycemic reaction after-its happened once before. It just reminded me I need to not skip meals and eat snacks through out the day.
I mean I've fasted before and haven't had that reaction, but it also has to do with the type of meal I eat after fasting. Or I need to cut back on the sugar!
(02-28-2018, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so fuckin' hungry. SALLLLLLLYYYYYYY! What's for lunch?

The Ladies Luncheon Salad.

It's a trio of individual scoops of tuna, shrimp and chicken salads on a bed of mixed greens and garnished with fresh tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, baby pickles and boiled eggs. Served with crackers and homemade dressing on the side, preferably blue cheese.
If those are sweet pickles, they ruin the dish IMO, but I'm not a lady so...
Neither is Martha Stewart.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I prefer the little kosher pickles, but some people like the little sweet ones so I just left it at baby pickles so everyone can decide which ones they would like. Or they could just shove the fucking pickles up their ass.
(03-01-2018, 01:55 PM)sally Wrote: I prefer the little kosher pickles, but some people like the little sweet ones so I just left it at baby pickles so everyone can decide which ones they would like. Or they could just shove the fucking pickles up their ass.
In another lifetime, I'm certain we were inseparable.
That changes the whole meaning of ass pickles.

Food preparation tip of the day: Don't wear bell sleeves when working at a gas range.

I like baby spinach in my salad as well as a couple different kinds of lettuce.

Do any of you eat those itty bitty corn cobs?
Nope

But will gladly devour arugula and spinach.
I'll eat them in Chinese food if they're in there, but I could take them or leave them. I wouldn't go out of my way to put them on a salad. I like garbanzo beans on my salad though.
Bok Choy in noodles is good.