Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikers "ink"
Mr. Incivility Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:My point to OP was that being raped does not make someone gay.

His statement would have you believe that is true.
That's because he is an ignorant asshole.

Thank you for telling me this.

Whatever would I do without you helping me out here?!

::blink::
I am sure you would get along just fine. ::bigg::
Ramsey, you ignorant slut!
That's an insult to Jane Curtin. ::irk::
Everytime I view one of her posts, I feel like Dan Aykroyd, I want to yell JANE You ignorant Slut!
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:"crazy killer Biker from Detroit"
Thanks for summing up what bullets role in society will be for the rest of his life.
At least I know this means you'll never come here.  You'd see him from half a block away and run screaming like a bitch in terror.

Your borderline real life threats don't have any effect on me bitch, you are basically saying if I were to visit where you live your murdering scumbag of a husband would be out to get me.
I am literally shaking in my shoes, not.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:What OP really means is that HE wants to get fucked up the ass. That is why he always makes such a big deal about it. It's his fantasy.

I'm not the one locked up with nothing but his right hand and his cellmates anus for company.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:"I'm not homophobic, my cousins, neighbours, best friends brother was gay and I spoke to him and allowed him to have physical contact with me, proof positive I am not homophobic".

Did you got your used hamster back from him.
[user=110]Jurassic[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:"I'm not homophobic, my cousins, neighbours, best friends brother was gay and I spoke to him and allowed him to have physical contact with me, proof positive I am not homophobic".
Did you got your used hamster back from him.

Excellent, well done.

What you have cleverly done there is take a line from a post I made and put it in a different context, superb.

I have never seen anybody do this before!, where do you get your revolutionary ideas from?