Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikers "ink"
Thank you Sin. You should read that book I suggested you read awhile back. It would give you more perspective on where thoughts like this come from.

The European Union is the first step.
The Antagonist Wrote:Thank you Sin. You should read that book I suggested you read awhile back. It would give you more perspective on where thoughts like this come from.

The European Union is the first step.
I'm actually going to the library tonight to get some movies and that very book!
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote: that stupid logic I can say all Italians are in the Mafia -
All Irish people are drunks and hooligans -
All Germans are Nazi's -
All Poles are stupid -
All of the Oriental people are bad drivers -
All of the Arabs are Muslim Extremists -
All the French smell - wait... that one might be true!
All Indians are drunks -
All Swedes are dumb -
All Scots are sneaky back-stabbers who can't keep their word -

Ironically all the right wing xenophobic fuckwits at 24 probably believe all of these stereotypes. They certainly believe that all arabs are potential terrorists that is an absolute fact.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:that stupid logic I can say all Italians are in the Mafia -
All Germans are Nazi's -
All Poles are stupid -
All Indians are drunks -
All Swedes are dumb -
Ironically all the right wing xenophobic fuckwits at 24 probably believe all of these stereotypes. They certainly believe that all arabs are potential terrorists that is an absolute fact.
You really need to watch those blanket statements and calling them absolute fact, retard. There are 2 businesses that I frequent in my neighborhood, both owned and run by Arabic or Middle Eastern people. They are exceedingly friendly and have helped me out with the things I was shopping for on a number of occasions. I don't think for one second any of them have it in them to be a terrorist. They fly an American flag at their businesses and will tell anyone who will listen to them how hard they worked to become US citizens. So your "absolute fact" is an "absolute fail".
No I really doubt they truly believe that. Your perception that everyone who has a right leaning belief is this way.

You take what you read and put your own spin on it.

If someone is predjuiced against one or more races it's NOT a right wing agenda, that is on the individual person, just like your moronic view about individual bikers wearing Nazi ink.

Again, because America does not fit into your Orwellian view on how things should be does not make you right. We're all not perfect including you.
The Antagonist Wrote:No I really doubt they truly believe that. Your perception that everyone who has a right leaning belief is this way.

If someone is predjuiced against one or more races it's NOT a right wing agenda, that is on the individual person, just like your moronic view about individual bikers wearing Nazi ink.

Again, because America does not fit into your Orwellian view on how things should be does not make you right. We're all not perfect including you.
I've only got 10 votes a day, Ant. I'd like to save some for other people, yanno. ::bigg::
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:that stupid logic I can say all Italians are in the Mafia -
All Germans are Nazi's -
All Poles are stupid -
All Indians are drunks -
All Swedes are dumb -
You really need to watch those blanket statements and calling them absolute fact, retard.  There are 2 businesses that I frequent in my neighborhood, both owned and run by Arabic or Middle Eastern people.  They are exceedingly friendly and have helped me out with the things I was shopping for on a number of occasions.  I don't think for one second any of them have it in them to be a terrorist.  They fly an American flag at their businesses and will tell anyone who will listen to them how hard they worked to become US citizens.  So your "absolute fact" is an "absolute fail".

The fact you think I was referring to you when I mention "right wing xenophobic fuckwits" tells its own story.
You then go on to say you know some ethnic minorities who are the salt of the earth, etc, etc. This is the kind of crap racists come up with everytime they are called out on their racism. Its the same thing homophobes do when they are challenged about their homophobia.

"I'm not homophobic, my cousins, neighbours, best friends brother was gay and I spoke to him and allowed him to have physical contact with me, proof positive I am not homophobic".

As always racists and homophobes are always caught out by their "thou doth protest too much" back up plan.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ya know what, dipshit? I look at your little toy play doll avatar and I just can't take a thing you say seriously. Your arguments and the points you try to make hold no water and are completely laughable.
Quote:Ya know what, dipshit?  I look at your little toy play doll avatar and I just can't take a thing you say seriously.  Your arguments and the points you try to make hold no water and are completely laughable.

My avatar is supposed to be dumb, who gives a fuck?, its an avatar.
Your avatar looks like something a 14 year old emo/goth kid who cuts himself and drinks cheap brandy would choose.
Now lets get back on track, are you actually denying being a racist now?, even though you have revealed here on more than one occasion that you just plain don't like black people?
And you are also a homophobe, isn't that right?, How will that work when your hubbie finally gets out of prison? technically that means you will phobic of your own husband.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:And you are also a homophobe, isn't that right?, How will that work when your hubbie finally gets out of prison? technically that means you will phobic of your own husband.

That has got to be the DUMBEST thing you ever said.

Supposing it were true some one, ANYONE, got raped in jail, does that automatically make them gay?

NO.

But by that dumb ass statement you just made it would say so!
Sinister Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:No I really doubt they truly believe that. Your perception that everyone who has a right leaning belief is this way.

I've only got 10 votes a day, Ant. I'd like to save some for other people, yanno. ::bigg::
Quit being cheap bitch. Give 'em all to me today. ::bigg::
The Antagonist Wrote:That has got to be the DUMBEST thing you ever said.

Supposing it were true some one, ANYONE, got raped in jail, does that automatically make them gay?

NO.

But by that dumb ass statement you just made it would say so!
That's not a worry for me. There are actually willing sickos in there that the faggots get when they want them. Bullet is not a target; the others are willing and eager. No inmate in that prison would try to force Bullet to do a thing. They are all afraid of the "crazy killer Biker from Detroit" and his mannerisms and his size are intimidating. If some of those queers want to force someone, there are plenty of easy targets. Bullet ain't one of them.
Quote: "crazy killer Biker from Detroit"

Thanks for summing up what bullets role in society will be for the rest of his life.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:"crazy killer Biker from Detroit"
Thanks for summing up what bullets role in society will be for the rest of his life.
At least I know this means you'll never come here. You'd see him from half a block away and run screaming like a bitch in terror.
What OP really means is that HE wants to get fucked up the ass. That is why he always makes such a big deal about it. It's his fantasy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My point to OP was that being raped does not make someone gay.

His statement would have you believe that is true.
The Antagonist Wrote:My point to OP was that being raped does not make someone gay.

That's because he is an ignorant asshole.
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:My point to OP was that being raped does not make someone gay.

Thank you for telling me this.

Whatever would I do without you helping me out here?!

::blink::
The Antagonist Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

I am sure you would get along just fine. ::bigg::
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

I am sure you would get along just fine.  ::bigg::
Ramsey, you ignorant slut!