Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikers "ink"
To bikers tattoos are not just a fashion statement, they actually tell the story of a bikers life.
They help a biker keep track of:-

1 - All the people they have assaulted or killed.
2 - All the property they've stolen or fenced.
3 - All the drugs and illegal firearms they have dealt in.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You left out piercings. You do know some of us have piercings too. Pray tell, what do you surmise that indicates?

*please do not give the obvious that we're all freaks of nature and are into pain. But, do go on about what you think I'm alluding to about me! That's always fun when you get it wrong.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:You left out piercings. You do know some of us have piercings too. Pray tell, what do you surmise that indicates?

The number of showers you have had in your life?

The number of teenagers you have sexually assaulted?

The number of missing people on milk cartons you are personally responsible for?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I expected better from you. Really I did.

Next time think on it a little more and take your time coming up with something better. This was really weak for you.
What about all the swastikas, SS symbols and other Nazi and white supremacist symbols that so many bikers have tattooed on their bodies?

What do you surmise they indicate?
The Antagonist Wrote:Next time think on it a little more and take your time coming up with something better. This was really weak for you.
This thread makes me laugh. It just proves further how little the pyshotic Brit gerbil-humper knows about anything, let along Bikers.

Thanks for a hilarious thread, Poophole!!! ::thumbs::
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Next time think on it a little more and take your time coming up with something better. This was really weak for you.
This thread makes me laugh.  It just proves further how little the pyshotic Brit gerbil-humper knows about anything, let along Bikers.

Thanks for a hilarious thread, Poophole!!!  ::thumbs::

Your welcome.

Both of you have absolutely no comeback at all to the any of the points I have made because you know they are all true.

That's why both of your replies are so lame and weak, you have no ammunition to deny or correct the points I have made.

Never mind. ::aww::
So because "so many" have these things means ALL bikers do?

Are you professing to abide by the 'guilt by association' theory that all bikers are:

In a club
In a gang
Never participate in non criminal activity
Have racist viewpoints
Are all white (see nazi and racial supposations by you)
Are filthy
Are thugs
Do not ride for the sheer pleasure of riding but to be in a 'gang' and live a life of crime

Do you profess that everyone who has a tattoo (or more), piercings and rides a motorcycle is a thug and criminal?
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Do you profess that everyone who has a tattoo (or more), piercings and rides a motorcycle is a thug and criminal?

The odds are yes, the movie Roadhogs in no way indicates what the average biker is like, we both know the truth.

And since you avoided answering this question I'll try asking it again....

What about all the swastikas, SS symbols and other Nazi and white supremacist symbols that so many bikers have tattooed on their bodies?

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Your welcome.

Both of you have absolutely no comeback at all to the any of the points I have made because you know they are all true.
My welcome what?

Comeback? Why the hell would I waste my time arguing thisdelusion of yours when you have no intention of chaging your narrowed mind to learn what these things really mean? It's obvious you put this thread up to try and get a rise out of me and I'm not biting. We'll just chalk this thread up as yet another one of your failed attempts.

Your opinion of Bikers and what our lifestyle means is no different than JBF ranting on about his religion being the "right" one. You're just the same as he is.
I am just asking genuine questions about the many negative aspects of bikers and biker gangs.
As for winding you up?, no that was actually not my intention, I knew the two of you little fishies would of course bite but that is neither here nor there.

I will try asking this question again for the third time...

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:What about all the swastikas, SS symbols and other Nazi and white supremacist symbols that so many bikers have tattooed on their bodies?

I "surmise" that those tattoes mean that particular person is a racist and/or white supremacist.

You could have asked what the number is of Bikers who have their childrens names and birthdays tattooed onto their bodies. Or how many have the names of their fallen Brothers in ink on themselves. Or how many have military ink, or ink from a charity run where they helpedraise $10,000 for breast cancer research, or a remembrance tat from a memorial runor any other number of things. But no; you only want to focus on the negative minority. You are as bad as the biased media, exacerbating the stereotype that ALL Bikers are criminal thugs and dope dealing racist scum, when that is about as far from the truth as Earth is from Pluto.
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:What about all the swastikas, SS symbols and other Nazi and white supremacist symbols that so many bikers have tattooed on their bodies?

I "surmise" that those tattoes mean that particular person is a racist and/or white supremacist.

You could have asked what the number is of Bikers who have their childrens names and birthdays tattooed onto their bodies.  Or how many have the names of their fallen Brothers in ink on themselves.  Or how many have military ink, or ink from a charity run where they helped raise $10,000 for breast cancer research, or a remembrance tat from a memorial run or any other number of things.  But no; you only want to focus on the negative minority.  You are as bad as the biased media, exacerbating the stereotype that ALL Bikers are criminal thugs and dope dealing racist scum, when that is about as far from the truth as Earth is from Pluto.

Sorry I don't really trust what someone who has people with Nazi and white supremacists tattoos as friends view is on bikers.
The fact you count people like this as friends, would have your grandfathers and father spinning in their graves. The very thing our forefathers fought against in WW2 is now back and proudly displayed by some scumbag, meathead of a biker.
Disgusting.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Sorry I don't really trust what someone who has people with Nazi and white supremacists tattoos as friends view is on bikers.
The fact you count people like this as friends, would have your grandfathers and father spinning in their graves. The very thing our forefathers fought against in WW2 is now back and proudly displayed by some scumbag, meathead of a biker.
Disgusting.
My father and grandfather are both still alive and have both met many of my friends. My Dad was amazed how they look so rough and mean, and are just so normal. Just everyday people who don't try to inflict anything on anyone. Friendly, accomodating, hospitable and intelligent.

Don't talk to me about WWII or any other war, as I have had at least one family member in every war since WWI. My Gramps fought in4 wars. My Dad in 2. My cousin in every conflict since Desert Storm. To name but a few.
Quote:My Dad was amazed how they look so rough and mean, and are just so normal. Just everyday people who don't try to inflict anything on anyone.  Friendly, accomodating, hospitable and intelligent.

After they had all covered up their Nazi tattoos?, otherwise you father and grandfather would have probably just punched them in the jaw, and rightly so.
Maybe they are part of the racist Nazi's that are running rampant all over Europe as well?

Do you think we don't get the news here?

Or wait, to be similarly narrow minded and ignorant as you I can easily say these people are just proud of their German roots.

Or, how's this one... they too had family in WWII and fought on the German side and are proud of their effort to do their country proud.

This is obviously a wind up question and it's stupid. Plain old stupid. You posted this to detract from the stupid whining you're doing about the people over at 24 because no one is really siding with you and your Orwellian view of how America should be.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:My Dad was amazed how they look so rough and mean, and are just so normal. Just everyday people who don't try to inflict anything on anyone. Friendly, accomodating, hospitable and intelligent.
After they had all covered up their Nazi tattoos?, otherwise you father and grandfather would have probably just punched them in the jaw, and rightly so.
You are even less psychic than you are knowledgeable about Bikers. There are no Bikers in my man's MC with Nazi or swastika tats. And when they met members of my family, they had on vests with sleeveless shirts or no shirt at all. Bikers proudly display their ink, whatever it consists of. And my Dad isn't stupid enough to try to belt a Biker in his own House and if my Gramps did, he would be laughed at. He's 89, for Christ's sake. You just can't get anywhere with your hate-filled vitriol, can you?
Just to piss Op off, in the UK the Royal British legion (Veterans and serving members of the Forces) started a Riders Branch up nearly 3 years ago, they currently stand at nearly 2500 members and at every opportunity raise money for the Poppy Appeal.

Or do you count them the same as the bikers in the US.
Jurassic Wrote:Just to piss Op off, in the UK the Royal British legion (Veterans and serving members of the Forces) started a Riders Branch up nearly 3 years ago, they currently stand at nearly 2500 members and at every opportunity raise money for the Poppy Appeal.

Or do you count them the same as the bikers in the US.

On one of my sites I have a large British membership. One of the gals on the site is a biker in the UK. The whole family is. They also belong to a car club there. They have a bike run every year for charity.

I guess they too are bikers and are thugs, criminals and Nazi's just like ours? ::dunno::

OP bitches and whines about racism but he has no problem profiling and laying guilt by association. He finds it hard to separate the good from the bad.

With that stupid logic I can say all Italians are in the Mafia -
All Irish people are drunks and hooligans -
All Germans are Nazi's -
All Poles are stupid -
All of the Oriental people are bad drivers -
All of the Arabs are Muslim Extremists -
All the French smell - wait... that one might be true!
All Indians are drunks -
All Swedes are dumb -
All Scots are sneaky back-stabbers who can't keep their word -

and the list goes on.

He wants all of to have his same views on things and he's no room for anyone having an opposing view. He (and MANY others everywhere) have not figured out that it's OK to have an opposing view. It's OK to disagree. It's even MORE OK to walk away and NOT FUCKING LOOK if it bothers you.

Trying to force MF to censor and regulate what is said and who says iton an open debate forum is ridiculous.
The Antagonist Wrote:He wants all of to have his same views on things and he's no room for anyone having an opposing view. He (and MANY others everywhere) have not figured out that it's OK to have an opposing view. It's OK to disagree. It's even MORE OK to walk away and NOT FUCKING LOOK if it bothers you.

Trying to force MF to censor and regulate what is said and who says iton an open debate forum is ridiculous.
Been a while since I've seen a more vote-worthy post than this one.