Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I confess
I stole cherries from the lady next door with my leaf skimming net. It reaches 20 feet and she wasn't home to let me pick them. Her dog would chase me if I went over so over the fence went the net and it came back with about 20-30 cherries. I was jonseying for cherries.

I am truly sorry. Notworthy
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Cherry PICKER!!!
Good job! I bought a bag of cherries at the store yesterday without looking at the price first. $11.00 worth of stupid cherries later... Better to steal them.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-02-2015, 01:02 PM)username Wrote: Good job! I bought a bag of cherries at the store yesterday without looking at the price first. $11.00 worth of stupid cherries later... Better to steal them.
That's highway robbery.
(07-02-2015, 02:40 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 01:02 PM)username Wrote: Good job! I bought a bag of cherries at the store yesterday without looking at the price first. $11.00 worth of stupid cherries later... Better to steal them.
That's highway robbery.

Right? I think (it turns out) they were $5.99 lb. Suckers are heavy with those damn pits. I think they started a sale on them...today. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
She has peaches and grapes all over the place. She never picks them so last year I asked if I could and she gave me the OK.
(07-02-2015, 03:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: She has peaches and grapes all over the place. She never picks them so last year I asked if I could and she gave me the OK.
Peaches? Peach cobbler mmmhhhhmmmmm!

Cherries have always been expensive! Years ago, I picked up a small bag of cherries and when the cashier scanned 20 some dollars, I almost passed out in grocery line......I think they were $10 a lb or something.....
I know!! Cherries are 1.88 per lbs here now.
(07-02-2015, 05:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I know!! Cherries are 1.88 per lbs here now.
Pretty sure they're $2.99/lb here now.
I'm still not telling my kids about my secret cherry stash. Nope, aint gonna do it.
(07-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm still not telling my kids about my secret cherry stash. Nope, aint gonna do it.

Yeah that would be a bad idea, they'll without a doubt fuck up your source.
Grapes? Yum. brings back memories of the grapevines my grandpa planted in our back yard. Suckers outlived HIM by about 40 years. Concord grapes. He passed before I was born, but I guess he made some damn fine batches of wine. He even made dandelion wine.
i made 6 small jars of jelly with the grapes this year.
I'm thinking of my garden again
I worked with a guy whose family owned a cherry orchard in Washington state and he'd bring back boxes for a few select favorites to buy on the cheap. Unfortunately I wasn't one of the favored but he still gave me a free bag of them... and they were some of the best cherries I've ever had. Last I heard, a bear decided he wanted some cherries and ripped the hell out of many of the trees in his quest.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Ever since I read that "thieves" thread I was feeling guilty for "borrowing" (stealing) a dress from my sister's closet years ago and never returning it. I still wear it. It never looked right on her. I did her a favor.
But now to see that Maggot is a Cherry Thief!
Yes!

I stole a reese's peanut butter Christmas tree. And some malted milk balls. And I bought alot of my brother's stolen Vhs movie videotapes. I killed a rabbit (accidentally) while mowing the overgrown lawn. I killed a deer while singing along to Christmas songs on the car radio. I slightly disturbed some bushes by throwing traffic cones into them. I wrote Spanish dialogue in high school about 2 men eating each other's "beach balls".
I won't buy a bag of cherries unless I try them first. Canadian are the best. Anyway, I tried one once at the grocery store and I threw the pit over to side thinking it would be out of the way. Well of course some old lady had to walk right over there for what fucking reason I don't know and slipped on it and cracked the back of her head open.
You busted her cherry.