Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Google search is now almost worthless
Today, search engines return results that largely consist of adverts masquerading as articles. This video explains why and provides ways to get around this problem.

(09-09-2023, 06:11 PM)rothschild Wrote: Today, search engines return results that largely consist of adverts masquerading as articles. This video explains why and provides ways to get around this problem. 

I get around it, by telling Google my name is rothschild, Intellectual god of the multiverse. Sarcasm01
Google is more evil than microsoft and there was a big hate campaign against ms for being a monopoly back in the day, Bill Gates aside...
(09-10-2023, 01:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 06:11 PM)rothschild Wrote: Today, search engines return results that largely consist of adverts masquerading as articles. This video explains why and provides ways to get around this problem. 
I get around it, by telling Google my name is rothschild, Intellectual god of the multiverse. Sarcasm01

You need better drugs, Clang.

Obnoxious twat Owen Benjamin getting baked out of his gourd on 1 star of death. Joey eats them like candy. Pretty funny.

(09-10-2023, 02:37 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 01:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You need better drugs, Clang.

Obnoxious twat Owen Benjamin getting baked out of his gourd on 1 star of death. Joey eats them like candy. Pretty funny.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Panic Nowhy Brainexplode