Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fourth of July stupidity . . . . . . .
. . . .Cost this guy his life!

A young guy in Maine got drunk on the 4th, and was lighting off fireworks in a friend's backyard. When all of a sudden he got the bright idea of trying to launch a firework off the top of his head!

He lit a mortar tube placed on his head, it exploded, killing him instantly!
The End.

Stoopid!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I can see the headline now: Dud Goes Ahead and Ends Life With A Bang.
Big Idea Blows Top Off Newton's Mind.
Mind-Blowing Stupidity
He was lit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
And the winner of the 2015 Darwin Award is.....this Asshat

I saw this story yesterday. The dummy's brother is trying to deny it went down like that. He said something to the effect of "the fuse inadvertently got lit", that's not verbatim. How does it inadvertently get lit when it's on your head for fucks sake? Rhetorical question.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Darwinism at its best...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
He clearly lost his head.
You know what's really dumb? When I read that story on FB and clicked the link, I was reading and they kept getting details wrong like the dude was 22 or 47, he was single or married, he was Gascon cosplayer or former military. Then I realized it was two different idiots deciding that shooting explosives off their heads was pure comedy gold.
The only commonality in the stories was this phrase which ought to be put on their gravestones instead of names: "alcohol was a factor."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I guess it sounded like a bright idea at the time.

[Image: stock-photo-excited-smiley-businessman-l...027986.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Add JPP from the Giants to the list of dumbasses. Both hands are severely burned and he hadn't signed his new contract yet in hopes of getting more money.

The Giants withdrew their 60 million dollar long term contract offer. Hehehehe
(07-07-2015, 01:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The Giants withdrew their 60 million dollar long term contract offer. Hehehehe
Oh, what a shame... hah
Yeah I'm sure he'll be crying into his 15 million dollar bath towels about only having a franchise tag for next year.
(07-07-2015, 02:17 PM)Cutz Wrote: Yeah I'm sure he'll be crying into his 15 million dollar bath towels about only having a franchise tag for next year.
At his age, I'd be worried if I was him. He hasn't done much since their last SB run. What other skills does he have to help him support his lifestyle? Poor JPP. Signs_173
Pyrotechnics Manager.
(07-08-2015, 04:01 AM)Cutz Wrote: Pyrotechnics Manager for the classic rock band Great White.
Fixed. hah
(07-07-2015, 01:27 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Add JPP from the Giants to the list of dumbasses. Both hands are severely burned and he hadn't signed his new contract yet in hopes of getting more money.

It's being reported that he lost a finger. My God. Dumbass is right.