Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
an0n Offline
Mocker

RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND

Apparently the family is really going for publicity now....it's the cover story on a People magazine I just saw

07-01-2016 05:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-01-2016 05:27 AM)an0n Wrote:  it's the cover story on a People magazine I just saw

[Image: peoplecover-696x392.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
07-01-2016 05:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

Little DeOrr has been missing for a year, as of today.

A few nights ago, Sheriff Bowerman was interviewed on Dr. Drew.

The Sheriff says that none of the witnesses are credible and that he's leaning more and more towards homicide; he doesn't believe the baby was ever at the campsite. He explains why in the clip below.

07-11-2016 02:34 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

The parents are and have to continue to live with whatever they have done. If it was nothing then they have no worries, if it was a bad thing, then karma (and the sheriff ) will eventually get them!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
07-11-2016 07:25 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I think of Sky Metalwala who went missing in Bellevue WA, his mom said her car ran out of gas and she walked down the road with the other child while he was supposedly sleeping in the back seat, but he may have not even been in the car-and is probably with a relative somewhere.
These stories are so fucking disturbing to me.

07-12-2016 12:25 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

What ever came of this conclusion I wonder....

07-12-2016 12:34 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

New Evidence has been found. Strange I read about 3 stories on it the other day but now could only find one.

New evidence in the case of a missing Idaho toddler has been found.

Philip Klein, of Klein Investigations in Texas, says investigators were sent out to search Timber Creek Reservoir and two homes in Idaho Falls while they continue to look into the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz Jr. They also brought in a cadaver dog, named Chance, to help with the search.

Klein says they searched the former home of the parents of the toddler and the grandmother’s home. They found nothing at Trina Clegg’s home, but did find something at the other place.

“We then went over to Ada Drive, that’s the former residence of Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr. We went into the residence with the help of a landlord, we did a full search of the interior of the house and articles that were left after their eviction,” Klein said, “I can say to the public that we did find evidence that will further this case along.”

Klein would not go into detail of what the evidence was.

Mitchell and Kunz Sr. have already been named as possible suspects in the disappearance by the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office. The Sheriff said Mitchell and Kunz Sr had been less than truthful during interviews during the investigation.

Kunz Jr. went missing on July 10th, 2015.

07-23-2016 11:49 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-23-2016 11:49 PM)Love Child Wrote:  “I can say to the public that we did find evidence that will further this case along.”

Well that's interesting. There are a great deal of people who think the parents are behind that little boy's disappearance. I'm one of them.

07-24-2016 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

thekid65 Offline
Mocker

Honestly, unless they come up with the child's body, or a confession, I don't think this case will ever be solved. It's been way too long.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

07-25-2016 07:08 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

You may be right, but I hope you're wrong, Kid.

Even short a body or confession, I think this one can be solved and it's only been a year.

New evidence, guilty slip up, co-conspirator turns on the other...many ways cold cases heat up and get solved, even decades later.

07-30-2016 11:54 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I was thinking about what Kid posted; how this will probably never be solved. I hope this isn't one of those cases, but I know it could be.

In searching around for updates -- here's what's new:

- Little DeOrr's parents split up. Jessica Mitchell married some guy she met 6 weeks earlier and big DeOrr moved out of state.

- The P.I. (Klein) who was hired by the family and later fired when he said the parents were being less than truthful claims that Jessica Mitchell is erratic and reminds him of Casey Anthony.

- Sheriff Bowerman is retiring at the end of this year. Too bad, I like him.

This is a good overview of the all the key players in the case and the status of each: http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/one...z-mystery/

08-04-2016 01:29 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

This case always makes me think of Kyron Horman. I've never forgotten that little boy.

08-04-2016 10:38 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Did wolves eat this poor child?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
05-01-2018 02:04 PM