Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Saturday UFC fights
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

RE: Saturday UFC fights

That chick shouldn't have talked about Rhonda's family. She's a badass without an attitude. Piss her off and you have yourself more than a hand full.

08-04-2015 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I would push my Grandmother in front of me if she was coming at me.

08-04-2015 11:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(08-04-2015 11:36 AM)Maggot Wrote:  I would push my Grandmother in front of me if she was coming at me.
I wouldn't trade punches with her either.

08-04-2015 11:57 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

My Ronda like is now love. Bottom1

[Image: Rousey-Topless-1024x700.jpg]

[Image: Rousey-on-Mat-1024x700.jpg]

[Image: Rousey-Instagram.jpeg]

[Image: Rousey-Sand-1024x662.jpg]

[Image: Rousey-Strap-700x1024.jpg]

08-13-2015 12:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

(08-02-2015 11:51 AM)Donovan Wrote:  I checked back in during my self-imposed hermitage to see how Mock was faring, and am extremely surprised this didn't get more attention:

I would have thought with the collection of bright feminine/feminist minds (no sarcasm I swear) here there might be a spirited conversation. So?

I took it as her just responding to the people making fun of her body being masculine. Of course she's going to be a little masculine, you don't become a UFC champion who knocks their opponents out in 34 seconds looking like a Barbie doll.

08-13-2015 12:54 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

I loved that she said it, that girl is confident as hell and backs up what she says. Reminds me of Ali in his prime. Anybody remember the first bout he had after he changed his name? His opponent kept calling him Cassius Clay before the bout, and Ali whipped him like a dog all around the ring, nailing him with shot after shot and then demanding, "What's my name?"

Note: I found the details, it was Ernie Terrell and I found a video of the highlights, but the entire fight is also online. There is also an exchange with Howard Cosell that starts the whole thing because Terrell calls him Cassius a couple times during the interview.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
08-14-2015 06:38 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Strong, confident women are always attractive. Confidence is sexy.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
08-15-2015 11:19 AM

Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

(08-15-2015 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Strong, confident women are always attractive. Confidence is sexy.

Doesn't hurt to be a beauty either!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
08-15-2015 12:03 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(08-15-2015 12:03 PM)Carsman Wrote:  Doesn't hurt to be good looking either!

You ain't kiddin'!

I've been attracted to some not great looking guys and it's been because of how they present themselves, their confidence and the way they have made me laugh.

08-15-2015 12:06 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I'd never heard of Ronda Rousey before Maggot's OP.

Now, I see Ronda everywhere I turn. She's got some following.

[Image: 56003fde1c00002d00757856.jpeg]
Rousey's Nov. 14 fight against Holly Holm is on pace to break a UFC attendance record.

According to Australia's Herald Sun, tickets for the Rousey-Holm fight, which will take place in Melbourne's Etihad Stadium, "sold out as fast as the [Australian Football League] Grand Final."

The Herald Sun reports that ground seating will also be set up, adding 15,000 more seats to the venue. This would increase the stadium capacity for the event up to 70,000 people.

09-21-2015 11:27 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Battle of the Sexist...

[Image: 560235151c00002d00757adc.jpeg?cache=enLBy4JELK]

Like Maggot, everyone seems to want a piece of Ronda. Well, kinda.

“Former UFC fighter and pro wrestler David “Tank” Abbott says he could easily “bash” up undefeated UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey. His reasoning? “She’s a girl.”

Weighing in on the debate over who would win a fight between Rousey and Floyd Mayweather on “The Proving Ground” podcast this week, Abbott said the boxer would “knock the living stuffing out of Rousey.”

“She’s a girl. It’s all about this emotional stuff,” he said. Abbott, an icon from the early days of UFC, went on to issue a formal challenge to “any woman on this Earth.

“I don’t care, I will fight any woman on this Earth for free … I won’t even train,” he said on his podcast. “I will fight you and if I win, which is going to happen, and you’re going to get bashed up good, you have to make me a sandwich (that last remark reminded me of the Kid Smiley_emoticons_smile ). If you win, I’ll give you a hundred thousand dollars.”

Abbott added a caveat to his offer: “You can’t be, like, a tranny … you gotta be a female. Born a female.”

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tank...20d91ac922

09-23-2015 12:46 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

This is what happens when all the men have beaten him up already.

09-23-2015 12:49 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(09-23-2015 12:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Battle of the Sexist...

[Image: 560235151c00002d00757adc.jpeg?cache=enLBy4JELK]

Like Maggot, everyone seems to want a piece of Ronda. Well, kinda.

“Former UFC fighter and pro wrestler David “Tank” Abbott says he could easily “bash” up undefeated UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey. His reasoning? “She’s a girl.”

Weighing in on the debate over who would win a fight between Rousey and Floyd Mayweather on “The Proving Ground” podcast this week, Abbott said the boxer would “knock the living stuffing out of Rousey.”

“She’s a girl. It’s all about this emotional stuff,” he said. Abbott, an icon from the early days of UFC, went on to issue a formal challenge to “any woman on this Earth.

“I don’t care, I will fight any woman on this Earth for free … I won’t even train,” he said on his podcast. “I will fight you and if I win, which is going to happen, and you’re going to get bashed up good, you have to make me a sandwich (that last remark reminded me of the Kid Smiley_emoticons_smile ). If you win, I’ll give you a hundred thousand dollars.”

Abbott added a caveat to his offer: “You can’t be, like, a tranny … you gotta be a female. Born a female.”

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tank...20d91ac922
She's gonna knock that dude the fuck out!
hah

09-23-2015 12:50 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

It's "all about the emotional stuff". Seriously? 78

09-23-2015 02:27 PM