Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Iran and the day they married the bomb.

There's been an agreement on this nuclear deal and some sanctions are going to be lifted. Someone in Israel said that Iran has been given a license to kill and yet everyone involved in bringing this together thinks it's a wonderful thing. Is it? Is Israel right and everyone else is wrong? How can that be?

I might pay more credence to what Israel had to say if I had any respect for them but I don't. I view them like I would any terrorist and Netanyahu can kiss my ass. I hate that we have to be associated with that country in any way. They are no better than anyone else and do their fair share of terrorizing others.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
07-14-2015 05:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

'Peace in our time'

[Image: obamachamberlain2.jpg]

This is a terrible deal. The 247 unannounced 'inspections' can be delayed by 14 days, one third of their centrifuges will continue to spin unfettered, and there is essentially no dismantlement of Iran's nuclear program at all.

This deal isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Oh, except to the Iranians of course who will be getting billions of dollars in sanction relief. Where will a good bit of those billions go? To sponsor terrorism around the world against the west.

Thanks Obama.

07-14-2015 09:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

If it's truly like that then why are so many leaders going along with it? Why is it being pushed as a good thing and why would a Prez put his country at risk? I'm genuinely curious to know.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
07-14-2015 11:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BlueTiki Offline
Sincerity Faker

(07-14-2015 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

If it's truly like that then why are so many leaders going along with it? Why is it being pushed as a good thing and why would a Prez put his country at risk? I'm genuinely curious to know.

Follow the money.

I believe this will go the way of Clinton's Nuke agreement with North Korea.

07-14-2015 12:04 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

It looks like Iran got what they wanted and can continue with business as usual. How many nuclear facilities do they have now and can the countries that backed this deal bury their trash in the desert there. Did they also get intercontinental missile technology? Might as well before Russia scores the deal.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
07-14-2015 01:21 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I'm pleased the negotiations led to a deal being reached.

The deal includes solid inspection verification protocols to ensure that Iran is keeping its end of the bargain, and I really believe that the P5+1 countries have gained more control and a lesser chance of war with Iran on behalf of Israel (or for other reasons).

No one is suggesting that Iran is more trustworthy than it was before it was isolated by the west, but working towards easing hostilities and increasing nuclear enrichment visibility was the best option for moving forward, IMO.

07-14-2015 01:43 PM

BlueTiki Offline
Sincerity Faker

It's all about cheap gas and stimulating the US economy.

Wait until Fall.

07-14-2015 02:15 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I bet bomb shelters come back. hah These clowns in power that decide the fate of nations are always fucking things up. The west got nothing out of this deal just promises from a regime that has lied many times before. They didn't even get any Americans released.
There is a term that the Iranians use that means "its OK to lie to Infidels" The word escapes me at the moment.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
07-15-2015 11:27 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(07-14-2015 02:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  It's all about cheap gas and stimulating the US economy.

Wait until Fall.

I disagree that cheap gas and domestic economy stimulation were the primary motivating factors.

But, I sure as hell won't complain about those nice bonuses.

07-15-2015 11:44 AM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

I think this is what you are talking about maggot:

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious lie,[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, specially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Obama is having a presser today. I'm curious to see how he'll answer the question about unfettered inspections... because of course they are not unfettered, and are able to be delayed up to 25 days.

Will be interesting how he tries to feed this shitburger to the press, and if they'll push back at all.

07-15-2015 11:48 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

That's it! They are taqiyaing all over the place, in the car, in the halls, on a plane, when they use the phone. Taqiya the new catch phrase thanks, I'm gonna start using it now so I'm prepared.

In fact when I go swimming I'm gonna taqiya in the pool and nobody will know.

07-15-2015 12:50 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(07-15-2015 12:50 PM)Maggot Wrote:  That's it! They are taqiyaing all over the place, in the car, in the halls, on a plane, when they use the phone. Taqiya the new catch phrase thanks, I'm gonna start using it now so I'm prepared.

In fact when I go swimming I'm gonna taqiya in the pool and nobody will know.
hahhahhah

07-15-2015 06:32 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Smelly Infidel!!!! I will keel you!!!

07-15-2015 10:37 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Some good news!!!

The Obama administration helped to secure the release of several Iranians detained in the United States and the United Kingdom, some convicted of illegal arms smuggling, according to a report that comes as U.S. prisoners languish in Iranian jails.

The Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday that, as part of a “wish list” Iran presented to the United States in 2009 before the current nuclear negotiations, U.S. officials helped expedite the release of four Iranian prisoners in 2012 and 2013. Three were convicted of illegally sending arms or other banned materials to Iran while the international community sought to enforce sanctions on the country’s nuclear program.

link

Such nonsense and we should know better.

07-16-2015 12:35 PM