Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
Recently on my facebook page, there was a story by one of the major news networks about the theory that George W. Bush, in effect, created ISIS.
I knew I would ruffle a lot feathers, so I just added a short comment saying that President Bush did a great job creating a terrorist group known as IS.
Well, all the Repubturds came on and blasted me...O.K. it was expected so I will go wash my mouth out with soap for the insult to all of you conservatives. So sorry~ however, this theory works for me....Of course, I don't believe in genocide, but at least the terrorism was confined to specific areas and they were killing each other. Ironically, now a lot of these people just lost their lives on a migrant ship which capsized. They were just trying to get away from all of the ongoing violence and killing in their respective countries and they will continue to kill each other for all eternity. The US and Europe is going to be so crowded with all of the refugees (?) who try to escape the atrocities happening in their countries. Now, with terrorists planting cells throughout our planet, don't think there is a "safe" place to go, but there are certainly safer places than Mid-East and Northern and Eastern Africa....
Traditionally, the US has always supported Israel, and Iran is never to be trusted, but again, it is the old saying that applies, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer....Israel has done some things in recent months that makes me question true intentions about ending the fighting, plus bombing of schools, etc....bothered me quite a bit...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran and the day they married the bomb. - by blueberryhill - 04-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM