Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
The problem I have with the negotiations and how they came to be so one sided with the Iranians. At the beginning we had a list of actions that was needed in order for the sanctions to be removed. Inspections, guarantees on nuclear proliferation and centrifuge outputs. None of that came to be, the Iranians made demands and the U.S. spine broke. Now I hear there is a 50 billion "sign on" bonus they have been offered. Tell me is there any reasoning in the negotiators minds or are they all going in on this thing with the mindset of caving to their demands. I do not see one thing that the U.S. received from the meetings, all I see is coddling by politicians.
America has become a nation of pansies with false dreams of hope as other nations laugh and make demands that our constitution uphold.
Tell me where in the constitution does it say that foreign nationals deserve the warm and fuzzy blanket of the constitution that supposedly protects Americans but today seems to have become a burden to the powers that be in their search for historical immortality.

hah.............That was a mouthful!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran and the day they married the bomb. - by Maggot - 04-22-2015, 08:26 AM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM