Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(07-23-2015, 11:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think the sanctions were working and being the passive country we have become, lax in the historical facts related to Iran and the lies they tell as before. I also believe that if we had kept a base in Iraq like we did in Okinawa and Guantanamo the middle east would be a bit less likely to want nuclear weapons. If anything we should have stayed in Iraq and built more bases and paid for it by negotiations from their government concerning their oil reserves and central location. Iran would not be so aggressive with an American base so strategically located. Iraq was not ready yet it needed 5 more years of grooming at least. That would be more logical but not politically acceptable to the current administration.

Iraq wanted us to be gone as I recall. They wouldn't extend some protections or something to our troops that we offered to keep there so we packed them up and brought them home.

At least that was the story at the time.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran and the day they married the bomb. - by username - 07-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM