Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(07-30-2015, 04:43 PM)Jimbone Wrote: So Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan (all Sunni countries) signing contracts with Russia for nuclear tech this year is just scaremongering? Because that has actually happened, and it's a direct response to Iran (Shiite).

If you believe Iran - who sit on one of the largest oil reserves in the world - are going nuclear for peaceful electricity generation, I've got some beautiful tropical property to sell you in Siberia.

Also, if you believe Iran - who is a state sponsor of terrorism around the world, who execute homosexuals, and who subjugate women - deserves respect, you might want to reconsider your position.

They will build a weapon, and they or their surrogates will use it. The only hope between now and then is moderate leadership taking over, and that is highly unlikely given the current theocracy there.

Jordan is a US ally and I don't believe those countries will become nuclear powers.

Today's leadership in Iran is more moderate, let's hope that trend continues. I don't think the US can talk on executing people as you still do it in some states which is extraordinary.

US foreign policy had to change, I am not surprised the Obama haters can't see that.

Messages In This Thread
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Paulistano - 07-30-2015, 04:49 PM