Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
What could go wrong with this? Emphasis mine.

AP EXCLUSIVE: UN TO LET IRAN INSPECT ALLEGED NUKE WORK SITE

Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

snip snip

Iran will provide agency experts with photos and videos of locations the IAEA says are linked to the alleged weapons work, "taking into account military concerns."

That wording suggests that - beyond being barred from physically visiting the site - the agency won't even get photo or video information from areas Iran says are off-limits because they have military significance.

IAEA experts would normally take environmental samples for evidence of any weapons development work, but the agreement stipulates that Iranian technicians will do the sampling.

The sampling is also limited to only seven samples inside the building where the experiments allegedly took place. Additional ones will be allowed only outside of the Parchin site, in an area still to be determined.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/I...9-13-06-05

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Jimbone - 08-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM