Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
You know Maggot...

I've never accused you of abhorring President Obama for the fact that he's black. Obviously, the former isn't automatically a result of the latter, and I've mocked suggestions to the contrary.

And, I didn't whack you when you suggested that because I disagree with Benjamin Netanyahu (as do many Israelis and others around the world) on certain policies and behaviors, that I must be anti-Semite. That was an ignorant and ironic accusation/correlation coming from you; so clearly so that it didn't even merit response at the time.

But, I don't want to try to defend or ignore what you just posted. I really want to make sure I consider and understand what you're saying here Maggot.

-It sounds like you're insisting that people who understand and support the laws of our secular nation, the U.S.A., MUST be somehow "decrying Christian values" if that includes support of a specific law that some Christians don't like. Do I have that right?

-It sounds like you're insisting that people here and everywhere (Christians and non-Christians alike) -- people who believe that diplomatic multi-national negotiation and a mutually beneficial nuclear non-proliferation deal with Iran (or any other country) is a better first option for the people of the world than going to war -- MUST be "identifying with Islamic extremists." Do I have that right?

Please correct me if I've misunderstood you. If I have understood you correctly, you are the religious extremist Maggot. Your insistence that people who don't share YOUR specific Christian-driven views and interpretations must be Atheists and Islamic Extremist/terrorist-sympathizers is what's comical, and nutty as hell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by HairOfTheDog - 09-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM