Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(09-03-2015, 12:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 12:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I know you would prefer Yes/No answers but the questions had other stipulations that would not warrant such simple rhetoric.

I don't know why you presume to tell me what I would prefer. You're wrong, Maggot.

I would not have preferred yes/no answers. And, yes/no answers don't leave room for rhetoric, so you're not even making sense.

I asked you to clarify why you appeared to be labeling those of us (at Mock and elsewhere) who think people should do the job they get paid to do and who support the Iran nuclear deal "ones who decry Christianity" and "ones who identify with Islamic Extremists".

You answered, and I thanked you. Your answers (paraphrased): "because you're all Atheists with bad memories, and because you don't agree with me in regards to the strength of the negotiations."

I accept those answers and don't have any others about your initial statement. So, thank you, again.

You answered, and I thanked you. Your answers (paraphrased): "because you're all Atheists with bad memories, and because you don't agree with me in regards to the strength of the negotiations."

Did I say that? I looked but cannot find it. Oh well, carry on.........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Maggot - 09-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM