Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?

The most transparent administration in history got caught. Ransom payoffs, shitty nuclear deals, using the IRS to target and quell legitimate administration enemy's .............The list will grow and the world just got a bit more dangerous.

Iranian authorities reacted with anger towards the leaking of the secret agreement. This shows that how maintaining the secrecy of the deal was crucial for the Islamic Republic.

According to Press TV, the spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI), Behrouz Kamalvandi pointed out “the parts [of the document] published were confidential and were supposed to remain so”. The AEOI head, Ali Akbar Salehi stated “We do not intend to make this plan known to the public and (IAEA)’s action is a breach of promise,”

The nuclear agreement is partially like the Sykes-Picot agreement when it comes to secrecy, the untold truth and disingenuity.

link

08-07-2016 12:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(08-07-2016 12:19 PM)Maggot Wrote:  The most transparent administration in history got caught.

This was reported on back in January, a press briefing was held. I can get you video if you're interested.

That money was Iran's, btw. They got it back with interest, interest that the United States has been paying all these years.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
08-07-2016 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

What a great deal and a coincidental blurp right? I believe it was a setup and both countries agreed to using the sailors as a pawn in a game of smoke and mirrors. I'm glad that the Assanges and Snowdens are out there, but I bet right now both are staying away from windows. How many other things have happened under the sheets is yet to be announced.

08-07-2016 12:29 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I wonder how Iran spent our tax money? Oh yeah............it was theirs. hah

11-05-2016 07:47 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(04-18-2015 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I think the nuclear non-proliferation agreement with Iran is a very good thing. The P5+1 negotiated a better deal than I'd expected.

Remember Netanyahu's cartoon bomb that he presented to the UN a couple of years back; the one he used to try to convince the world yet again that Iran was only 10% or one year away from nuclear bombing capabilities?
[Image: netanyahu_un_bomb_cartoon_2012_09_28.jpeg]

Well, looks like the White House is trolling Netanyahu a bit in response to his unconventional attempts to thwart the US from negotiating with Iran and other top world leaders. This is posted on the White House website.
[Image: CCF18IHW4AIqCC7.jpg]

That's fairly close to global warming charts.

08-08-2017 03:49 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm always so taken aback when I encounter people who don't believe in climate change.

08-08-2017 05:19 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Global warming?

08-08-2017 06:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(08-08-2017 05:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I'm always so taken aback when I encounter people who don't believe in climate change.

I believe in climate change, but I also believe I'll be dead before it majorly screws the pooch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
08-08-2017 07:03 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

It's a proven fact climate changes. Do you know why they don't call it global warming anymore?

08-08-2017 07:19 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I know I know!!!! Because nobody knows if its getting warmer or cooler. But its changing, so lets get this global tax on the road already lets go, mush!

08-08-2017 08:28 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

The Prez is going to overrule his top security advisors and decline to certify the Iran nuclear agreement.

10-06-2017 04:04 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(10-06-2017 04:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

The Prez is going to overrule his top security advisors and decline to certify the Iran nuclear agreement.

Really bad move, in my opinion. I so wish President Trump would listen to his experts.

Last I read, even Netanyahu was against negating the deal because it made Israel and the region more secure.

Plus, why the hell would leaders of other countries want to negotiate with the U.S. if we break formal deals when there's no evidence of non-compliance?

10-06-2017 01:59 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Just got up to speed.

Netanyahu reportedly wanted to fix rather than nix the deal earlier this year.

But, now he's reportedly standing behind Trump all the way. Not surprising.

Trump's own experts, our allies, and other countries in the region do not want to see the deal nixed.

10-06-2017 02:26 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(10-06-2017 01:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Plus, why the hell would leaders of other countries want to negotiate with the U.S. if we break formal deals when there's no evidence of non-compliance?

I've seen this addressed quite a bit today. The common consensus seems to be that it's reaching the point where agreements made by the United States are subject to change at any time. There is no longer good faith.

10-06-2017 02:43 PM