Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
So Israel has documents that verify Iran's true intentions. Verifiable evidence. I understand the release of Iran's American freeze on assets through oil which was about 1 million barrels a year and worth a few billion returned to them but what I didn't know was The payoff from the Obama administration was nothing. Compared with the deal that Iran is now able to export as much oil as they want now after the deal, they now sell over 2 million barrels and are projected to double that next year. Nothing to do with nuclear ambitions, this from the Israeli ambassador to the U.S.

The payoff by America to Iran was never about the pittance they received, it was all about the future trillions they would earn from future earnings.

Hopefully Trump can negotiate with them like he did with N.Korea.

I am wondering why rocket man started talking about de nuclear ambitions at the same time Iran realized their fat wallet deal may fall through now. Kim has the means and Ayatollah has the payload. If Trump gets together with Egypt, Saudi Arabia and a few others in the mid east he may be better off. They seem to want a more stable region.

I'm kinda sick of the entire thing though, and want to wish it all away into the cornfield.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Maggot - 04-30-2018, 09:09 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM