Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(05-01-2018, 01:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: You both are such trusting souls it really warms the birds nest in my soul. I now know that when the Iranians are marching and holding up signs that say "death to America" and "death to Israel" they are not talking about you. Just the other infidels. Thanks for clearing that up.

Pfft.

Verbal threats against other countries in not exclusive to Iran. In any case, verbal threats are less concerning when the capability to carry them out is limited or non-existent.

Anyway.........why don't you answer any of the questions we've asked you about the subject matter instead of insisting that you know what we think?

You're wrong about what we think. We know what we think and don't have a problem articulating it, as evidenced in our posts.

You can keep believing any rhetoric you want based only on who's spouting it, regardless of the facts/truth of the matter, Mags. But, that's not my style. You're wrong in insisting that makes me more trusting than you; it makes me less trusting of unsubstantiated claims and more informed.

Anyway, the deal to delay Iran from nuclear weapons development doesn't rely on trust. It relies on adherence to the terms and verification of compliance via regular inspections. Over the last 3 years, those robust verification processes have shown Iran to be in compliance with the deal agreed-to by the United States. That's just truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by HairOfTheDog - 05-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM