Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(05-01-2018, 09:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: "sigh" there are reports on that website with 2017 and later non-conforming Iranian non compliance with the JCPOA agreement. But you still are not thrilled by the Israeli revelations. I can only think that you looked at the 2009 article. That's OK only the facts that are spoon fed to you are acceptable. It's expected. Thank the Republicans that it isn't a treaty.

You've lost it Mags. For real. You've been sighing and tripping over your own feet in this thread all day.

I clicked your link and read it. It supports what Duchess and I told you this morning. If there's some ACTUAL evidence that you think supports your belief that all the inspectors are either liars or in the dark, all you have to do is tell us about it or provide a direct link and I'll consider it. It's lame and ineffective for you to attempt to burn anyone for reading exactly what you post and link to.

Bottom line: nothing you've written or linked thus far supports your belief/claim that what Netanyahu presented yesterday proves that Iran is not in compliance with the terms of the nuclear agreement. It's delusional to keep insisting that it does.

Even Netanyahu himself didn't make the specific claim that Iran is not complying. It's too easy to refute that claim. He just suggested it in order to hook the extremely gullible and peddle his agenda.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by HairOfTheDog - 05-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM