Yes, I'm obsessing about Moose
Does anyone remember what military branch Moose is supposedly in? I could've sworn he said the AF Reserves, but here's a recent post from 24 where he's claiming to be a member of Civil Air Patrol. WTF is Civil Air Patrol, anyway?

And he's actually chastising someone for name calling. Hahahaha!

[user=2450]AnonyMoose[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=728]Robodoon[/user] wrote:
Quote:At least she is trying. What are you doing Nazi boy.

Are you confused? LOOK AT YOUR AVITAR!...do you even understand what it means...NO YOU DON'T!

"Nazi boy?"There are published policies about name calling on this board. Does Frank need to talk to you about them? I am sure he would.

Look at my avatar. I am a member of the USAF Civil Air Patrol. I serve my country MORE than you do. Come back to the thread when you have something credible to say and not to sling childish names at people.

Unlike you and some others, I am not a xenophobe. Mexicans take jobs other Americans do not want. They DO NOT displace highlyskilled labor.

when i was a young teenager i was in the CAP at Bolling AF base. it was pretty much for kids who planned to go into USAF, but i think they do searches, etc.

The Civil Air Patrol

Members
Learn more about what CAP's ...

The Civil Air Patrol
News

I think he got his story mixed up.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Does anyone remember what military branch Moose is supposedly in? I could've sworn he said the AF Reserves, but here's a recent post from 24 where he's claiming to be a member of Civil Air Patrol. WTF is Civil Air Patrol, anyway?

And he's actually chastising someone for name calling. Hahahaha!
Civil Air Patrol is NOT 'military'. It's civilian. It's like... less than reserves.

Here is a link

http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/html/index.htm
Aha! Althought this doesn't really answer my question. ::blink::

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Incredible. I never threatened anyone. I told that bitch that was threatening me that she could do it by meeting me instead of the bullshit threads about "stomping my guts out" and "wearing my organs around her neck", and I gave my location that I am at every Thursday and Weekend (I am in the Reserves and Civil Air Patrol). Please tell Frank I threatened nobody.
That's his reply when I said he was banned for threats etc.

I'll unban him. Please tell him to be more careful and stay from shit like this:

But here you go Sinister - you show up ANY Thursday at 1900 EST outside ofthe Georgia National Guard Armory in Kennesaw GA with a big fat sign saying "AnonyMoose sucks" and I will park my Hummer on top ofyourlittle Hondaand get out and ask you and your husband whatyou twothinkyou want to do about me.
The National Guard isn't the same as the Reserves which isn't the same as CAP.

Jives/Saint used to post inconsistencies like this that brought out the researcher in me... Moose is a man that claims to travel four days a week and is forced to eat at 5 star restaurants, yet he's got time to be in three military organizations? Yeah, okay.
I couldn't tell ya what he has claimed to be in the past... probably before my time and I doubt I would have paid attention at any rate.

If he's claiming to be in CAP (which is the most likely anyway), I would call it a 'quasi-military' organization.
Moose recently asked to have his account disabled and forum taken down at 24. Don't bother asking me details because I don't yap about private account material. I'm only able to mention what I said because that is public information. It will be obvious he is no longer around.
86 112
He probably went to join another military organization

[Image: 215835.88711.jpg]
who cares
Liquid Wrote:who cares
::thumbs::
That's an easy mistake to make.

I once thought I was suppose to look for a left handed smoke shifter at summer camp only to find out I was really suppose to wait for the evening and go snipe hunting!

Ahhhh... the good 'ol days.
Middle Finger Wrote:Moose recently asked to have his account disabled and forum taken down at 24. Don't bother asking me details because I don't yap about private account material. I'm only able to mention what I said because that is public information. It will be obvious he is no longer around.
Can't someone else take the forum over? It seems fairly popular.
Definitely ... I will be offering it up soon.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
silly obversily you do, or you wouldn't of made this thread would you Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
English-Cunt Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Silly girl, let me smack that tight ass. Obviously you care, or you wouldn't of made this thread. Thats right sweet cheeks Smiley_emoticons_biggrin.
There, fixed it for ya.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
English-Cunt Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Silly girl, let me smack that tight ass. Obviously you care, or you wouldn't of made this thread. Thats right sweet cheeks Smiley_emoticons_biggrin.
There, fixed it for ya.
no, he had it right if you speak cockney slang. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

sally Wrote:
English-Cunt Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
There, fixed it for ya.
never mess with my horrible uses of English again
LuMPyPussy Wrote:And he's actually chastising someone for name calling. Hahahaha!
I saw that too & it was a hellava good laugh, I may have even snorted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:And he's actually chastising someone for name calling.  Hahahaha!

Calling someone you didn't realise was Jewish a Nazi IS quite an embarrassing faux pas.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Moose recently asked to have his account disabled and forum taken down at 24. Don't bother asking me details because I don't yap about private account material. I'm only able to mention what I said because that is public information. It will be obvious he is no longer around.

That's a bit of a shame really, I was enjoying watching him bitchslap some of the right wing loonies in the political forum.
Without him the political forum will become even more like an online KKK rally.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.