Yes, I'm obsessing about Moose
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Moose recently asked to have his account disabled and forum taken down at 24. Don't bother asking me details because I don't yap about private account material. I'm only able to mention what I said because that is public information. It will be obvious he is no longer around.

That's a bit of a shame really, I was enjoying watching him bitchslap some of the right wing loonies in the political forum.
Without him the political forum will become even more like an online KKK rally.

All of you in that small group engage in the "bad stuff" while complaining that the others do it. On a side note, your costume in that group consists of a giant diaper with a pouch attached for your cell phone and ass-hamster.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Moose recently asked to have his account disabled and forum taken down at 24. Don't bother asking me details because I don't yap about private account material. I'm only able to mention what I said because that is public information. It will be obvious he is no longer around.

That's a bit of a shame really, I was enjoying watching him bitchslap some of the right wing loonies in the political forum.

All of you in that small group engage in the "bad stuff" while complaining that the others do it.  On a side note, your costume in that group consists of a giant diaper with a pouch attached for your cell phone and ass-hamster.

Your costume consists of a monkey suit with a blindfold over its eyes and its fingers in its ears.
"Isn't comparing Michelle Obama to an ape racist mr monkey?"
"La, la, la, la, what?, I can't hear you, la, la, la, la, just keep posting, keep that post count high, la, la, la"
The costumes of all the right wing loonies you are so infatuated with are of course just grand wizard KKK robes and hoods.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:

All of you in that small group engage in the "bad stuff" while complaining that the others do it. On a side note, your costume in that group consists of a giant diaper with a pouch attached for your cell phone and ass-hamster.

Your costume consists of a monkey suit with a blindfold over its eyes and its fingers in its ears.

Yeah but I can get down and funky in the bedroom with that one. :cool:

Meanwhile, you are wearing that god damn diaper with your extreme views crying like a little monkey baby bitch that you wish there were more people like you at 24 to balance out certain people with other views.

Get. A. Life.

86 112
Quote:
Quote:

All of you in that small group engage in the "bad stuff" while complaining that the others do it.  On a side note, your costume in that group consists of a giant diaper with a pouch attached for your cell phone and ass-hamster.

Yeah but I can get down and funky in the bedroom with that one.  :cool:

Meanwhile, you are wearing that god damn diaper with your extreme views crying like a little monkey baby bitch that you wish there were more people like you at 24 to balance out certain people with other views.

Get.  A.  Life.

Most people with half a brain would be able to see why it is unsuitable and grossly inappropriate to compare a black woman to an ape, not you and your racist friends though.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:Most people with half a brain would be able to see why it is unsuitable and grossly inappropriate to compare a black woman to an ape, not you and your racist friends though.

If someone looks like an ape to you I don't care if they are purple with yellow dots - they look like a fucking ape to you. People don't get a free pass for looking like an Ape because they come from OP-protected Nations. That would be an extreme view.
86 112
Using the word monkey in relation to a black person is a racial slur pure and simple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_slur

None of your twisted fucking logic changes that FACT greaseball.

I am not surprised though, your origins exist in the country that created fascism.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Using the word monkey in relation to a black person is a racial slur pure and simple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_slur

None of your twisted fucking logic changes that FACT greaseball.

I am not surprised though, your origins exist in the country that created fascism.
She does look like an ape, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. It's jack asses like yourself who scream racism and find issues where none exist that actually make racism worse.
Calling a black person a monkey is a racial slur. Period.

Saying the colour of her skin is in fact incidental is:-

1 - A lie.
2 - A pathetic attempt in avoiding being labelled a racist.
3 - A dangerous precedent to set, "the fact I am calling Hondo slant eyes isn't racist because he does have slanted eyes, that's a fact not racism".

That dog doesn't hunt.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Calling a black person a monkey is a racial slur. Period.

1 - A lie.
3 - A dangerous precedent to set, "the fact I am calling Hondo slant eyes isn't racist because he does have slanted eyes, that's a fact not racism".

That dog doesn't hunt.

Yes, her dark skin coloring factored into the ape comparison. SO? Apes are dark like that. It made her look even more like an ape. You mean it's OK to express a view that someone looks like an ape but if their coloring helps the cause too much, one should be automatically criticized for racism?

Sorry, it's not racism to say she looked like an ape, facial features, coloring, and all. She could have been born on the moon for all I care, she'd still look primate to me. What's next? Are you going to accuse me of being a racist because my Uncle looked like a polar bear to many of us, and we said so?
86 112
I know a guy who looks like a basset hound. Does that make me racist?
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Calling a black person a monkey is a racial slur. Period.

1 - A lie.

That dog doesn't hunt.

Yes, her dark skin coloring factored into the ape comparison.  SO?  Apes are dark like that.  It made her look even more like an ape.  You mean it's OK to express a view that someone looks like an ape but if their coloring helps the cause too much, they are to be criticized for racism? 

Sorry, it's not racism to say she looked like an ape, facial features, coloring, and all.  She could have been born on the moon for all I care, she'd still look primate to me.  What's next?  Are you going to accuse me of being a racist because my Uncle looked like a polar bear to many of us, and we said so?

The fact you can't see why it is so wrong is just further evidence of what an insensitive, blissfully unaware and old fashioned racist meathead you are.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:I know a guy who looks like a basset hound.  Does that make me racist?

Thanks for once again displaying you have no idea what the word context means, yet again.

"I know a guy who looks like a horse, thats just the same as saying a black person looks like an ape isn't it"

Duh!, no.

::death::::rollseyes::
Quote:

1 - A lie.

That dog doesn't hunt.

Yes, her dark skin coloring factored into the ape comparison. SO? Apes are dark like that. It made her look even more like an ape. You mean it's OK to express a view that someone looks like an ape but if their coloring helps the cause too much, they are to be criticized for racism?

Sorry, it's not racism to say she looked like an ape, facial features, coloring, and all. She could have been born on the moon for all I care, she'd still look primate to me. What's next? Are you going to accuse me of being a racist because my Uncle looked like a polar bear to many of us, and we said so?

The fact you can't see why it is so wrong is just further evidence of what an insensitive, blissfully unaware and old fashioned racist meathead you are.

The fact that you can't explain why it is wrong to bring in all character traits without care for their origin into a species comparison just shows what an unprincipled, excuse-making bitch you really are.
86 112
Quote:
Quote:

1 - A lie.

That dog doesn't hunt.

Yes, her dark skin coloring factored into the ape comparison.  SO?  Apes are dark like that.  It made her look even more like an ape.  You mean it's OK to express a view that someone looks like an ape but if their coloring helps the cause too much, they are to be criticized for racism? 

Sorry, it's not racism to say she looked like an ape, facial features, coloring, and all.  She could have been born on the moon for all I care, she'd still look primate to me.  What's next?  Are you going to accuse me of being a racist because my Uncle looked like a polar bear to many of us, and we said so?

The fact that you can't explain why it is wrong to bring in all character traits without care for their origin into a species comparison just shows what an unprincipled, excuse-making bitch you really are.

Try and make all the bullshit excuses you want.

Comparing a black women to an ape is racism, period.

I didn't know you were a racist, how disappointing, if not entirely surprising.
Right, just like saying my Uncle reminds me of a polar bear is racist.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The fact you can't see why it is so wrong is just further evidence of what an insensitive, blissfully unaware and old fashioned racist meathead you are.
Please continue to scream racism over every insignificant thing, thus deluting the reality of it. You are just as much of an asshole as the media that turns everything under the sun into a race issue.
Sinister Wrote:I know a guy who looks like a basset hound. Does that make me racist?

yes you are a freaking racist again dogs. you asshole.
Middle Finger Wrote:Right, just like saying my Uncle reminds me of a polar bear is racist.

are you saying he is big, white, and hairy. you sick fuck racist.
English-Cunt Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:who cares
::thumbs::
silly obversily you do, or you wouldn't of made this thread would you Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Very observent EC. Lumpy can't seem to get the Moose out of her head.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Right, just like saying my Uncle reminds me of a polar bear is racist.

are you saying he is big, white, and hairy

Yes, like a polar bear. Amazingly, I'm not racist for saying that.
86 112