Yes, I'm obsessing about Moose
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: The Legend of Moose wil never die, thanks to all his fans here. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
It's true. Leading his Mock Fan Club is Lumpyass. How many threads has she dedicated to him since he left?
If anyone cared to research this, I believe Edith aka Ramsey "I'm a fucking idiot" would be the number one poster of the word "Moose".

The search turned up 241 matches. Heres one.

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:Only Mooseknuckle can make me wet. He is such a hottie. And have you seen the size of his dick?? It's ah, um, yea, amazing?
Sinister Wrote:::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: The Legend of Moose wil never die, thanks to all his fans here. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

And you being Moosey Woosey Poo's biggest fan.

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:[b]Oh.....OH, you think you can take my Moose on? Please....PLEASE do us all a favor and give it your all. Give it your best shot. Put all you have into it. Because all you have is a drop of piss in a bucket compared to what my Moose can dish out.
[/b]
sally Wrote:

Quote:[b]Oh.....OH, you think you can take my Moose on? Please....PLEASE do us all a favor and give it your all. Give it your best shot. Put all you have into it. Because all you have is a drop of piss in a bucket compared to what my Moose can dish out.
[/b]
She didn't really write that, did she?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:

[/b]
She said that to me in the Newbie Initiation. I remembered it because it made me laugh ::laugh::
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:

[/b]
She said that to me in the Newbie Initiation. I remembered it because it made me laugh ::laugh::

That's really fucking creepy. Like old lady fingers trailing along young flesh in hopes of sex... much like Ramsey and her boytoy!

Like how I worked that in?
sally Wrote:

[/b]

Gee, I like Moose....there's a shock for everyone. No one knew that did they? Jesus, you people are pathetic. 85

Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:

[/b]

Gee, I like Moose....there's a shock for everyone. No one knew that did they? Jesus, you people are pathetic. 85
Noshock to any of us, but I think your husband might be a bit surprised.
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
It's true. Leading his Mock Fan Club is Lumpyass. How many threads has she dedicated to him since he left?
If anyone cared to research this, I believe Edith aka Ramsey "I'm a fucking idiot" would be the number one poster of the word "Moose".

The search turned up 241 matches. Heres one.

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:Only Mooseknuckle can make me wet. He is such a hottie. And have you seen the size of his dick?? It's ah, um, yea, amazing?
Sarcasm??
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:3 - A dangerous precedent to set, "the fact I am calling Hondo slant eyes isn't racist because he does have slanted eyes, that's a fact not racism"..
So.. you're saying that she DOES look like a chimp, but people can't say it, because it's racist? Smiley_emoticons_wink

Just yanking your chain. I don't think she looks like a chimp and I'm pretty damned certain that comparison was started by racists. I guess some people think it's 'funny' and they're not necessarily racist, but it's just such a stereotype that it's hard to get around. I'm surprised they didn't show the chimp eating a piece of watermelon.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Sinister Wrote:::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::  The Legend of Moose wil never die, thanks to all his fans here.  ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::

Quote:[b]Oh.....OH, you think you can take my Moose on? Please....PLEASE do us all a favor and give it your all.  Give it your best shot.  Put all you have into it.  Because all you have is a drop of piss in a bucket compared to what my Moose can dish out.
[/b]

"MY" Moose!? ::lmao::::lmao::::doh::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
:shock:
86 112
The only people I refer to as "my" are "my" family and "my" girlfriend.
The use of the word indicates something far beyond mere friendship.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The only people I refer to as "my" are "my" family and "my" girlfriend.
Some people refer to pets as 'my' as well. just sayin'....::dunno::
Or 'my lover'. Just sayin'... Smiley_emoticons_wink
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The only people I refer to as "my" are "my" family and "my" girlfriend.

So what do you think sinister classes moose as?, relative, boyfriend or pet?
She talked about him so much in my Newbie initiation that I actually did think he was her boyfriend.
The evidence dossier is building up daily.

Had I joined at the same time as you I would have thought the same.

She has to be seen to deny it though or her husband will shoot her when he gets out of jail.
Come on, does anyone really think she wasn't romantically interested in him? She's obviously attracted to dominant men, there's no other explanation for that pathetic photo of her posing doggy style on a pool table.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:

So what do you think sinister classes moose as?, relative, boyfriend or pet?

As long as the mutha fucka doesn't breed ass-hamsters, I don't give a crap.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:ass-hamsters

:Yawn:32