Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HACK JOB -- CHEATERS, BLACKMAIL & MORE...
Ashley Madison is a website for married people seeking people with whom to engage in affairs.

[Image: 2014-11-28-ashley-madison_0CF72F0B29A647...A71360.jpg]

It has millions of members across the world. One of its marketing hooks was if a new member was not having an affair within 3 months, the member would get their money back.

Members fill out a questionnaire and profile which specifies what kind of cheating partner they're seeking ("good girl", "bad boy", "boy next door", "sugar daddy", "sugar baby"...), along with their sexual desires and preferences.

Last month, the site's parent company Canadian-based Avid Life Media was hacked. Hackers have the data for all of Ashley Madison's members.

And so, now the demands and blackmail begins...
This is the hackers' demand.

[Image: impactteam-580x657.png]

Ashley Madison did not comply.

So, the hackers have released data on millions of the site's members, including several government employees -- some of whom were using .gov addresses in their Ashley Madison communications (not just cheaters, stupid cheaters it seems).
The hackers outted the first celebrity member this week -- none other than ultra-religious, reformed incestuous child-molester, Family Values spokesperson, GOP supporter/supported, and married father of four: Josh Duggar.

His parents, his wife, his high profile supporters in the GOP, his victims/sisters, and many of the folks in his church made excuses and forgave him for the child molestation he perpetrated when he was a teen. One of his victims, his sister, was 5 years old.

[Image: fake-ted-cruz-quote-josh-duggar.jpg]

They said he went to religious counseling and was cured, which helped him to become a stronger faith-based man and champion of family values. TLC wasn't so foregiving; the network canceled the family's reality show after 9 years as the lies and scandal kept snowballing.

Now, only months after being exposed as a liar and a child molester, Josh Duggar has been exposed as a cheater too. No way of denying this one as long as possible, the data don't lie.

So, Duggar released a public statement yesterday again apologizing and saying, "I've been the biggest hypocrite ever", and claiming that Satan got into him. Yep, the devil made him do it.

[Image: duggar.jpg?itok=xnbeX76Y]

His parents are shocked, shocked I tell ya!

Who's next? I betchya there are a lot of cheatin' hearts shaking in their boots...

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...count.html
Ahem... how does one check the names on the list?

"While there may have been an age difference, Josh Duggar's transgressions are far less an affront to God than what gays do with each other". I want to fuck Cruz up, fuck. him. up. I can't stand that sonofabitch.

Cruz's stance is that it's okay for a young man to fondle girls little more than babies but adults in a loving, monogamous relationship are terrible human beings. Whatta piece of work he is. How come no one is talking about his comment?! He has no business being President of the United States. None.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ha!!!

I just input my husband's gmail address (his non-work address) in to that site this morning. Nada. If nothing else, it would have gotten really interesting around here if there'd been a match. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-21-2015, 01:50 PM)username Wrote: Ha!!!

I just input my husband's gmail address (his non-work address) in to that site this morning. Nada. If nothing else, it would have gotten really interesting around here if there'd been a match. hah

Just checked both of my e-mail addresses too.

Clean.

(Not that I was really worrying).
I have the downloads if anyone wants me to check email addresses and/or profiles.

Those sites doing email checks are probably just building spam lists.
(08-21-2015, 02:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I have the downloads if anyone wants me to check email addresses and/or profiles.

Those sites doing email checks are probably just building spam lists.

I told my husband I checked his email address. He asked me if his profile pic made him look old. Smiley_emoticons_slash Smart ass.

This is the site I used to search his email address. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shit!! I took down the link because I just noticed the not-so-fine print that says an email will be sent to the address you enter. It's a good thing I told my husband I checked his address...he's going to get an email soon enough anyway. 28

ETA: OMFG!! Thank God I didn't check his work email. Working in financial services, his work email is subject to being monitored. He'd KILL ME if he got an email at work regarding Ashley Madison. Holy poop! *phew*
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-21-2015, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

"While there may have been an age difference, Josh Duggar's transgressions are far less an affront to God than what gays do with each other". I want to fuck Cruz up, fuck. him. up. I can't stand that sonofabitch.

Cruz's stance is that it's okay for a young man to fondle girls little more than babies but adults in a loving, monogamous relationship are terrible human beings. Whatta piece of work he is. How come no one is talking about his comment?! He has no business being President of the United States. None.
If I had to guess, I'd say it's because nobody is surprised at what comes out of that moron's mouth.
(08-21-2015, 02:38 PM)username Wrote: I told my husband I checked his email address. He asked me if his profile pic made him look old. Smiley_emoticons_slash Smart ass.

This is the site I used to search his email address. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shit!! I took down the link because I just noticed the not-so-fine print that says an email will be sent to the address you enter. It's a good thing I told my husband I checked his address...he's going to get an email soon enough anyway. 28

hah

I also read that blackmail emails are going out to people... which is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

How do you blackmail people with now publicly available information? Because even if you pay the blackmailer, your information is already in the wind.

Dopes.

Also, who wants to take odds on Josh Duggar killing himself?
(08-21-2015, 02:38 PM)username Wrote: ETA: OMFG!! Thank God I didn't check his work email. Working in financial services, his work email is subject to being monitored. He'd KILL ME if he got an email at work regarding Ashley Madison. Holy poop! *phew*

He knew you would know that, so THAT is the exact address he used Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-21-2015, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: If I had to guess, I'd say it's because nobody is surprised at what comes out of that moron's mouth.

That and he isn't near being a front runner.
(08-21-2015, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: How come no one is talking about his comment?! He has no business being President of the United States. None.

Cruz didn't really say that -- it's a jab by the anti-tea baggers.

The Duggars had a lot of ties to the Tea Party/GOP reps. Some groups and individuals started making memes with quotes intended to mock some of those politicians' failure to break ties, their silence, and/or their initial soft reactions to Duggar's molestation of little girls (as compared to their frequent condemnation of gays and such).

[Image: timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libera...h=470&zc=1]

In terms of GOP Presidential candidates, Huckabee did come out and offer his support of the Duggars after the molestation revelations and it got press. He later backed off. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2251698

I think the hackers should be prosecuted fully if caught -- they're criminal extortionists and thieves, IMO.

But, I have to admit, I like seeing Josh Duggar outted again. While he, his family, and his wife were all over the media telling people how Josh wasn't really a "molester" and he'd conquered his teen demons to become the best example of a man with the highest of family values, he was hooking up for sexual affairs using Ashley Madison. He's a piece of work.
(08-21-2015, 02:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's a piece of work.

Yes, he is. I just read that his wife blames herself for his cheating so now I think she's a piece of work too.

Thinking that Ted Cruz had made that remark really irritated me. I can talk some shit online but I truly believe in live & let live and it tends to bother me when I see people making comments like that about gays. So many of them are in more committed relationships than a lot of straight people I know. I never think I'm more deserving of loving someone than a gay is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-21-2015, 02:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: How come no one is talking about his comment?! He has no business being President of the United States. None.

Cruz didn't really say that -- it's a jab by the anti-tea baggers.

The Duggars had a lot of ties to the Tea Party/GOP reps and some groups and individuals started making memes with quotes intended to mock the politicians' failure to break ties, their silence/or their initial soft reactions to his child molestation, as compared to their condemnation of gays and such.

[Image: timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libera...h=470&zc=1]

In terms of GOP Presidential candidates, Huckabee did come out and offer his support of the Duggars after the molestation revelations and it got press. He later backed off. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2251698

I think the hackers should be prosecuted fully if caught -- they're criminal extortionists and thieves, IMO.

But, I have to admit, I like seeing Josh Duggar outted again. While he, his family, and his wife were all over the media telling people how Josh wasn't really a "molester" and he'd conquered his teen demons to become the best example of a man with the highest of family values, he was hooking up for sexual affairs using Ashley Madison. He's a piece of work.
He's with a gay guy in the pic of him wearing a hat... Wait, that's Rand hah
(08-21-2015, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 02:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's a piece of work.
Thinking that Ted Cruz had made that remark really irritated me. I can talk some shit online but I truly believe in live & let live and it tends to bother me when I see people making comments like that about gays. So many of them are in more committed relationships than a lot of straight people I know. I never think I'm more deserving of loving someone than a gay is.

I hear ya.

Cruz and Josh Duggar were both very active voices in the fight against gay marriage on religious grounds.

I've never found a single reference to homosexual marriage in the Bible. Adultery, on the other hand...

Duggar's not only a hypocrite, he's a dipshit and a liar.
Yeah, the hacker's claim to be some vigilantes opposed to adultery. While I too am laughing about Duggar, I still think the hackers are pieces of shit. Ruining lives and marriages everywhere from their high horses.

The other fall out from this is, apparently, the number of email addresses in the database ending in .gov.

30+ million people (IIRC) are sweating buckets today.
Commando Cunt Queen
User, would you prefer not to know if your hubby's email account was on the list?
How old were the Duggerers in this orgy when the deed was done, did they perform a "home run" ?

And I think the cheaters circus is hilarious!! 45846688jerry
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.