Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HACK JOB -- CHEATERS, BLACKMAIL & MORE...
(08-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: His credit card with his address was used on that account too.

He says the Russians are trying to frame him.

LOL

Where are you getting this information?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do your own research.
(08-26-2015, 01:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Do your own research.

28 Aha! You KNOW your info isn't credible.
(08-26-2015, 01:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's all over the place.

If his credit card hadn't been used I might lend some credence to his denial.

And, on his account, his date of birth is listed as being 1980 (instead of the actual 1970).

I find that the most incriminating part. You see, if you list yourself as 44 years (account opened in 2014), you'll take a lot of 20-something's off the field of play as they won't be interested in a guy that old.

His dismissal from the Navy for doing cocaine I find relevant as well.

Shows he's capable of reckless behavior.

The Russian connection has been brought up because he's tied to a Ukranian business.
(08-26-2015, 01:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Shows he's capable of reckless behavior

Do you understand that this ^^^^^^ could be one thing I could use against you in order to make you look guilty of something you hadn't done? It's not difficult to make innocent people look guilty. I'm not prepared to believe much of anything that is put out there by those who have shown they have no scruples. They PROVED to me they don't have any. Why in the world would I or anyone else believe them? Why do you?
Arguing with you through the years has been daunting.

No matter how well I present my case, you fail to acknowledge anything I've said, and usually, as in this case, try to turn the focus on to me.

Your m.o. stays the same.

I can't knock your consistency.
(08-26-2015, 02:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Arguing with you through the years has been daunting.

No matter how well I present my case, you fail to acknowledge anything I've said, and usually, as in this case, try to turn the focus on to me.

Your m.o. stays the same.

I can't knock your consistency.

I didn't fail to acknowledge what you said, I fail to believe what you presented. It could be true for all I know but I'm not prepared to say it's factual given where it has come from. You don't question it and that's your right. I question many things, I don't always believe that something is true just because it was presented to me as truth.
(08-26-2015, 01:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

It's all over the place.

And, on his account, his date of birth is listed as being 1980 (instead of the actual 1970).

I find that the most incriminating part. You see, if you list yourself as 44 years (account opened in 2014), you'll take a lot of 20-something's off the field of play as they won't be interested in a guy that old.

The Russian connection has been brought up because he's tied to a Ukranian business.
Everyone who survived the 80's is now suspect. hah
(08-26-2015, 02:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

It's all over the place.

Oh, has someone stolen your e-mail address and fabricated an Ashley Madison account to make you appear to be 10 years younger?

Have they also falsely used one of your credit cards to pay for services on said account?

Or, are you just admitting to years of cocaine use?
(08-26-2015, 02:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Oh, has someone stolen your e-mail address and fabricated an Ashley Madison account to make you appear to be 10 years younger?

Why are you so unwilling to believe that this sort of thing happens?
(08-26-2015, 02:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

It's all over the place.

Oh, has someone stolen your e-mail address and fabricated an Ashley Madison account to make you appear to be 10 years younger?

Have they also falsely used one of your credit cards to pay for services on said account?

Or, are you just admitting to years of cocaine use?
I'm saying that if you were alive in the 80's and over the age of 15, you're guilty of "reckless behavior." How you spun "admitting to years of cocaine use" escapes me. You'd make a descent Prosecuting attorney though. Maybe you missed your calling?
The hackers accuse Avid Life/Ashley Madison of filling the site with fake profiles and extorting fees for wiping profiles that were never truly deleted, in addition to poor security.

The company responded that it is the hackers who should be judged, not the company or the site's users. The company also said it is working on beefing up its security protocol (gee, I sure hope so).

[Image: 2B8845C200000578-3214336-image-m-39_1440774128210.jpg]
CEO ^ Noel Biderman and his wife Amanda appeared frequently on television shows to promote infidelity. He also wrote books preaching and justifying adultery.

They made big money in the cheating business. Their privately held Toronto holding company, Avid Life Media Inc., grossed $115 million in earnings last year, according to tax documents and Forbes.

But, Noel always claimed that he was faithful to his wife and has never cheated on her, even though he understands why other people have that need and should fulfill it. She admitted that she would be devastated if her own husband cheated on her.

Well, shockingly enough, his hacked profile proves that he was, indeed, involved in multiple adulterous affairs using Ashley Madison. He's just resigned.

I do not feel sorry for the Bidermans, at all. They were just peddling a philosophy and lifestyle in order to get rich quick. Now it's over; on to the next thing, I bet.

I hope the hackers are caught and prosecuted, though no one has identified them and grabbed the $500k reward yet. While I don't think the ends justify the means here, I do think some good could come out of the whole sordid mess. Companies should feel obligated to deliver the level of security they promise to their users, and people should be aware that if they lie and cheat, there's no guarantee that it won't come back to bite them in the ass (same as it ever was, internet or anywhere else).

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...cking.html
(08-28-2015, 03:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The hackers accuse Avid Life/Ashley Madison of filling the site with fake profiles and extorting fees for wiping profiles that were never truly deleted, in addition to poor security.

The company responded that it is the hackers who should be judged, not the company or the site's users. The company also said it is working on beefing up its security protocol (gee, I sure hope so).

[Image: 2B8845C200000578-3214336-image-m-39_1440774128210.jpg]
CEO ^ Noel Biderman and his wife Amanda appeared frequently on television shows to promote infidelity. He also wrote books preaching and justifying adultery.

They made big money in the cheating business. Their privately held Toronto holding company, Avid Life Media Inc., grossed $115 million in earnings last year, according to tax documents and Forbes.

But, Noel always claimed that he was faithful to his wife and has never cheated on her, even though he understands why other people have that need and should fulfill it. She admitted that she would be devastated if her own husband cheated on her.

Well, shockingly enough, his hacked profile proves that he was, indeed, involved in multiple adulterous affairs using Ashley Madison. He's just resigned.

I do not feel sorry for the Bidermans, at all. They were just peddling a philosophy and lifestyle in order to get rich quick. Now it's over; on to the next thing, I bet.

I hope the hackers are caught and prosecuted, though no one has identified them and grabbed the $500k reward yet. While I don't think the ends justify the means here, I do think some good could come out of the whole sordid mess. Companies should feel obligated to deliver the level of security they promise to their users, and people should be aware that if they lie and cheat, there's no guarantee that it won't come back to bite them in the ass (same as it ever was, internet or anywhere else).

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...cking.html
I wonder if she's single now and bopping around with half his money? hah
That money is going to disappear in lawsuits... but if he was smart he has some put away and protected.