Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5:30 deadline today . . . .
. . . . . . . . between North Korea and South Korea , to see who has the bigger balls.

It may not end well.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Eh...................A bunch of blowhards.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Saber rattling fags the North Coreans
North Korea is like the Maytee of the world.
Hope it's all "Hot Air", and stays that way!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I find North Korea intriguing. It amazes me how an entire nation of people can be so brainwashed. I can't fathom why there hasn't been some type of uprising from those who are tired of being hungry. Or some type of military coup. Eventually, someone in that shithole is going to say "{enough is enough"/
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Kim Jong-un is a nut. If that fucker can hold a batch of nuclear weapons and we didn't militarily address that, I don't see why people are so freaked out that Iran may ultimately develop a nuclear weapon.

I said it in the Iran thread...I don't think you can stop a country bent on developing a nuclear weapon absent going to war/bombing the shit out of them.

I was just looking at a long time line that lists all the crap that occurred from the start of North Korea's nuclear weapon's program to....I got bored around 1997. Anyway, I am equally if not more concerned about NK's nuclear capabilities as I am about Iran's ultimately developing nuclear weapons.

They're all crazy.
Commando Cunt Queen