Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fuck PC
I've simply had enough. Not a thread for the easily offended (and if you are, you shouldn't be at Mock).

[Image: 9815c459af.jpg]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Oh please Kid. People get offended by different things, or sometimes just don't find them funny like you do and might mock or jab you.

That certainly doesn't mean they (or you) shouldn't be at Mock, ya dicktator.

It's not even a matter of political correctness lots of times; just a matter of style and taste.

That McNigger sandwich doesn't suit my taste or tickle my funny bone, and I'm staying at Mock anyway, asshole.

P.s. Hope you and Buddy are doing well these days. 75
It's like Morgan Freeman said, until we simply stop talking about this dumb shit, racism will continue to exist.

Everyone likes chicken and watermelon, lets just stop talking about it all goddamn ready. Jesus. What is the purpose of this thread other than to start shit?
(08-23-2015, 12:42 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I've simply had enough. Not a thread for the easily offended (and if you are, you shouldn't be at Mock).

[Image: 9815c459af.jpg]
Does it come with a side of dirty beans and rice and some collard greens? Maybe a biscuit and some gravy?
That's Popeyes, you fat fuck.

I'm not offended, but I don't see what good this does for anyone who would like to live peacefully amongst other people. It just perpetuates it from both sides.
(08-23-2015, 05:45 PM)sally Wrote: That's Popeyes, you fat fuck.
shut the fuck up, nigger.
Shut up? You know goddamn well it's fried chicken, you cocksucker. Don't ever tell me to shut up again, faggot. I'll kill you.

I will fuck you up.
(08-23-2015, 09:56 PM)sally Wrote: Shut up? You know goddamn well it's fried chicken, you cocksucker. Don't ever tell me to shut up again, faggot. I'll kill you.

I will fuck you up.
Come at me, broomhilda.

(08-23-2015, 05:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: shut the fuck up, nigger.

(08-23-2015, 09:56 PM)sally Wrote: Shut up? You know goddamn well it's fried chicken, you cocksucker. Don't ever tell me to shut up again, faggot. I'll kill you.

I will fuck you up.

(08-24-2015, 01:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Come at me, broomhilda.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The way everyone gets along so well here just brings a tear to my eye.
I can't press my back button fast enough to get the hell outta this thread.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-29-2015, 05:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

(08-23-2015, 05:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: shut the fuck up, nigger.

I will fuck you up.

(08-24-2015, 01:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Come at me, broomhilda.

stop laughing, sawdust titsbitch.its not that funny. I'm about to pop a cap in yo ass.

Give it your best shot, big boy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If Duchess has a propensity to call people faggot I don't see it.

Still looking.
(08-30-2015, 06:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Give it your best shot, big boy.
um...for some reason I didn't quite expect that reply so...er...*runs away*
I like your new avatar, Clang. It couldn't get anymore perfect. It's not a joke, that's how we all picture you.
I feel partly responsible for inspiring him, but I think the avatar is spot on as well.
(08-30-2015, 10:19 PM)sally Wrote: I like your new avatar, Clang. It couldn't get anymore perfect. It's not a joke, that's how we all picture you.
That's how I used to picture myself too. But thanks to Mock's Self-Esteem Dream Team Iz gots confidence and respect for myself out the wazoo.
(08-30-2015, 10:30 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I feel partly responsible for inspiring him, but I think the avatar is spot on as well.
you guys are definitely the cool kids, my other forums won't let me use that one.
[Image: rollo3_zpsqy0tfg3o.jpeg]